Thursday, December 14

Feeling a bit Christmas-y

Went to a Christmas party last night. Holy.shit. I haven't been that drunk in a loooooooooong time. I'm still feeling it this AM. Should have listened to DH and his partner and called in sick.

Ah well.

And now, my Christmas present to blogland....click here.

10 comments:

Swami said...

Oh Momma, your Christmas present is hilarious! You can make him do such Bad Santa things. His fart is awesome and he will kill Rudolph, lol.

Let us know how naughty you were last night, if you can remember.

Anonymous said...

I have no speakers at work.

*grumble, grumble*

kim (weltek) said...

Good for you! Glad you had fun!

I made Santa "Kick Rudolph" (that was my fave) and "robot."

Breezy said...

*giggle* Naughty Santa.

Schnookie said...

Hope you had fun at the party.

I can't play with Santa *pout*

~Nutz said...

You guys should ask Santa to strip. ;-)

Swami said...

He'll moon you. Try that.

Bravie said...

I told him to masterbate and he went and got a rubber chicken and then choked it. *snort*

Zombs said...

I told him to peel a banana and he peed ont he tree.

Then I told him to fist the reindeer and he just made afist.

Then i told him to cut some toenails and he said he can't do that but he can dance.

Thjis Santa must be Canadian.

Puffy said...

Funny website. I told him to laugh, cry, and love. I'll have to try the ones that you guys suggested.