My ex-sil just became a Pampered Chef consultant. She wants me to have a party. I have no problem with this, in general, because I love their stuff. My problem is, I want it ALL!
Who wants to come? Who doesn't? Who hates these "Buy stuff" parties?
And if you didn't see the Rottens below, go check them out.
6 comments:
I like PC parties, in general. They are relatively short parties and I do like many of their products.
I hate, hate, hate going to parties where there are a bunch of games played. I want to get in, hear the spiel on the products and place my order. The games do not influence my desire to order, sell the companies product or anything else. So if the consultant gives a short and sweet party, I don't generally mind going to them and find catalog shopping enjoyable.
Heh, I just got roped in to having a Lia Sophia jewelry party. *sigh* Anyone want jewelry.
OMH I love PC. I use my stones all the time! Ayla uses her micro-cooker every day.
Let me know when. Because I wil soooo order something. I love PC.
I miss the PC and jewelry parties. I'm all set on candles for a good long while. (A friend of mine was a consultant and quit so she had a big sale.) I have another sex toy party to go to. I'm tempted to book one.
I haven't been to a product party in years. Which suits me just fine!
I hate these parties, and I have done a very good job of saying no to having and attending them recently.
I do like PC though. When is your party? Do you have a catalog I can look at, or do I just go on line to do it?
Post a Comment