my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
Has she been around lately?I thought we all voted for beige?
I've been wondering that too! Maybe she succeeded in sneaking into Bravie's luggage and is having drunk, lesbian fun in Mehico.
Yes Breezy, but WHICH beige?
That one. *points*
*rolls eyes*WHICH one, smart ass?
The less pink looking one.
Thank you. That would be bottom left, right? That's the one I'm leaning toward.
Your left or my left? *grin*
*shakes head*In my blog, it is my left.
Are you right or left handed?
I don't think she ever crossed over to the dark side, and this is Blogger's way of forcing her to do so.
I'm right handed. Why?I'm on new Blogger, Boo.
I don't understand Boo's post.*grin* It doesn't matter, I just wondered.
Well, are you right or left handed?
Right handed. *grin*
Why are you *grinning*? Am I missing out on something?
I'm been missing MM's blog, too. Boo is right; it's time for MM to switch over to the dark side. MM, where are you?
ooohhhhh I get it now, Boo thinks MM needs to update to new blogger. I think I need another drink. *skips out in red high heels*
I know I do after our latest work meeting. *rolls eyes*
Hi momma! I'm still here, just having some difficulty with blogger. It finally made me switch. :(I'll have it back up soon, I hope. Thanks for missing me. :)*smooch*
There she is!yep, bottom left.
Post a Comment
21 comments:
Has she been around lately?
I thought we all voted for beige?
I've been wondering that too! Maybe she succeeded in sneaking into Bravie's luggage and is having drunk, lesbian fun in Mehico.
Yes Breezy, but WHICH beige?
That one. *points*
*rolls eyes*
WHICH one, smart ass?
The less pink looking one.
Thank you. That would be bottom left, right? That's the one I'm leaning toward.
Your left or my left? *grin*
*shakes head*
In my blog, it is my left.
Are you right or left handed?
I don't think she ever crossed over to the dark side, and this is Blogger's way of forcing her to do so.
I'm right handed. Why?
I'm on new Blogger, Boo.
I don't understand Boo's post.
*grin* It doesn't matter, I just wondered.
Well, are you right or left handed?
Right handed. *grin*
Why are you *grinning*? Am I missing out on something?
I'm been missing MM's blog, too. Boo is right; it's time for MM to switch over to the dark side. MM, where are you?
ooohhhhh I get it now, Boo thinks MM needs to update to new blogger.
I think I need another drink.
*skips out in red high heels*
I know I do after our latest work meeting. *rolls eyes*
Hi momma! I'm still here, just having some difficulty with blogger. It finally made me switch. :(
I'll have it back up soon, I hope. Thanks for missing me. :)
*smooch*
There she is!
yep, bottom left.
Post a Comment