Sunday, April 1

I blame Augie.

She gets a cold, the cold/sinusy/allergy crap makes its way to me.

She has daffodils, I have plants that should have daffodils flowering.

She hates commercials, I don't even know what she's talking about.

She has a gnome, three have made their home in one of my flower beds.

21 comments:

Bravie said...

You're just a big copy cat. :)

Breezy said...

and a whiner. *grin*

momma said...

Hush. Or I'm going to start blaming you two for stuff.

Breezy said...

Bravie did it!

momma said...

I saw that. It's cute.

Bravie said...

I didn't do it.!!!!!! I'm always getting blamed for stuff that I didn't do. *pout*

momma said...

Uh.huh. Sure...whatever you say, Bravie.

Bravie said...

waaaaaaaaaaaah.

momma said...

Hey, how's your hand?

Bravie said...

Healing nicely. I've taken the softcast off. I still can't form a fist and it is still bruised and sensitive but it's doing very well. *smooch*

momma said...

You might ought to leave that soft cast on. You and Boo make a cute couple. *grin*

Breezy! 13 days left!!!

Breezy said...

*poottttttttttttttt*

momma said...

I could have sworn your name was Breezy, not Bravie.

Bravie said...

I have affected her.

Breezy said...

and infected me... I think I need an antibiotic.

Bravie said...

*glare*

momma said...

I thought your doctor wouldn't give you more medicine. Oh.Wait. That's Bravie.

kim (weltek) said...

Perhaps the cavemen should be replaced by gnomes. Oh, wait, Travelocity already does that.

*hands momma a boquet of daffodils*

Breezy said...

*sneaks in*



*pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot*

momma said...

Ewwwwwww! Breezy poo'd in my blog.

BRAVIE! Would you please let Thelma (or whoever she is) borrow some Huggies?

Bravie said...

Thelma is on her own on this one. *makes icky face*