It's the next to last day of the year at work. Ick. Full inventory tomorrow. Blech. Paperwork is flying everywhere. Double yuck. Year end bonus received today. Decent. Somehow it doesn't outweigh the ookiness of year end.
Cross your fingers that you don't find Momma bits all over blogland before mid-April.
9 comments:
*helps momma do paperwork* You know, I AM taking a math class. I can now count to 100 instead of just 10. I just keep using my fingers over & over.
Momma bits and Bravie bits sound like a fine salad topping to me.
Here's hoping you have an uneventful year-end. Totally routine and no surprises.
Kim, we have to count into the thousands. Do you have enough fingers for that? If not, we do have a count scale.
Swami, there are ALWAYS surprises. I'm hoping against all rational thought that they are kept to a minimum this year though.
Bravie, I thought of you when I typed Momma bits.
I can use my toes if I need to.
*plugs ears* I'm not listening to you....... *ignores all the bad words likes... inventory... year end.... counting.... paperwork*
Oh, I bought a black felt crushable cowgirl hat last week. *grin*
Oooooooh! That sounds cute. Where? How much?
Did I miss Christmas?
Yay for your bonus! I just got our tax refund today. Looks like filet mignon tonight.
Post a Comment