my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
"Farting is your ass's way of saying "hi" when you forget it's there."LMAO!
*snort*The funniest thing? It says I am not authorized to look at the entire site. ROFLMAO
And you just thought you were the Queen of the Internet.
LMAO That's some funny stuff.
I got the dreaded "STOP" sign - I'm at work.
*queefs and leaves*
*giggles*
*snort*
Fart ARt is cracking me up. I saved this to my favorites cause I'll never be able to remember these gems so I look clever.
Notice the "person" is trying to decide which hand to wipe with.
oh my
Anyone else think Bravie signed up so she can post on the forums there? *grin*
I did not, Arkie. *stomps**runs off to sign up*
Post a Comment
13 comments:
"Farting is your ass's way of saying "hi" when you forget it's there."
LMAO!
*snort*
The funniest thing? It says I am not authorized to look at the entire site. ROFLMAO
And you just thought you were the Queen of the Internet.
LMAO That's some funny stuff.
I got the dreaded "STOP" sign - I'm at work.
*queefs and leaves*
*giggles*
*snort*
Fart ARt is cracking me up.
I saved this to my favorites cause I'll never be able to remember these gems so I look clever.
Notice the "person" is trying to decide which hand to wipe with.
oh my
Anyone else think Bravie signed up so she can post on the forums there? *grin*
I did not, Arkie. *stomps*
*runs off to sign up*
Post a Comment