Monday, March 12

%#$*#()!*@#

OW! OW! OOOOOOOOOOOW!

Fvcking rain! Fvcking wooden deck steps!

Walking out to the car this morning, on my way to work. I busted my ass on the middle step and went down. Bump, Bump, Slam!

I've got a 1 1/2" x 3" swollen bruise on my back where I hit the steps. I had to change my jeans because my butt was soaked. And I hurt. Very much.

9 comments:

Bravie said...

Awwwww, poor Momma. *smooches owie*

Swami said...

*oogless at Bravie smooching the owie*

Sorry, Momma. I hate falling. At least a wooden step has a bit more "spring" than a concrete step!

Jen said...

Ouch! :(

*gives Momma some extra strength aspirin and a margarita*

Breezy said...

I think you should go home and soak in a hot bath. *smooch*

kim (weltek) said...

Well that sucks. Feel better!

Puffy said...

*kisses boo boo*

mm said...

Ouch! Sorry Momma! I hope it's better today!

*smooches*

~Nutz said...

*rubs Momma's butt*

Glowie said...

oh no. :( *smooches boo boo*

Thank you!!!!!!! I got that thing in the mail.