Monday, March 19

Three Cheers for Spring!

Yay! This weekend made an amazing difference in my overall mood and general crappiness. It wasn't great weather, but it was enough. The yard is green, flowers are on sale at the nurseries, and heavy coats have been put away. Feels like life is coming back to my little corner of the world.

Hung out with a couple of friends after work Friday, which was desperately needed. I just haven't had the .... energy or desire, I guess ... to be a good friend to much of anyone in the last few months. This winter seemed to hit me pretty hard. We had several drinks, some fajitas and just had fun. Saturday and Sunday were consumed by a craptastic garage sale. Didn't make much and didn't get rid of much. :( Oh well. What was left is in storage and I'll probably take it to the flea market in a few weeks.

*smooches* to all my bloggy buddies!

4 comments:

Bravie said...

*smooch* Sounds like a good weekend. Good weather can really do a lot for a person's mood. I know it does for me.

kim (weltek) said...

Doesn't the sun and warmth make all the difference? I'm glad you are in good spirits.

Mmmmm, fajitas.

Bravie said...

*kicks Momma*
Just cuz. *grin*

Puffy said...

I agree; it sounds like a wonderful weekend. This is my favorite time of year, weatherwise.