I wanna go shopping! I don't really need anything, I don't even really want anything. I just wanna go shopping.
I wanna nap! I slept lots the last few nights, but I don't feel rested.
I wanna cook a gourmet meal (or at least a really good meal), but with only DH and I at home and him being in a "simple" mode this week...it's just not worth it.
What about you? What do you wanna do?
13 comments:
I wanna go on a road trip.
I wanna make my yumy chocolate chip cookies.
I wanna choke my boss lady.
I wanna watch SamBooHoo Ono the one legged sally do a tap dance.
I wanna go to Texas so you can cook me a gourmet meal. I don't have to be simple if you don't want me to. I know how to be complicated.
I wanna go to Texas.
I wanna go back to Hawaii.
I wanna be able to snap my fingers and be in San Fran anytime I want.
I wanna win the lotto.
You know Breezy, if you win the lotto, you can do all that stuff :)
Yes, so win the lottery Breezy. *crosses fingers*
I have no pressing needs at this time.
*assumes zen-like yoga pose*
Oh carp, can somebody help me uncross my legs? I think I pulled something!
I won't even make a comment about how I am always happy to help a woman uncross her legs.
Um...Bravie? You really need to take your birth control first before you help Swami get unstuck.
I'll go with you. I haven't gone shopping in a long time.
I thought lesbianism was by nature a good form of birth control.
It's one of the main reasons that I became a lesbian. No accidents for me. *shudder*
I wanna have a smoke. So I am. Right now as I type this I'm having my first smoke in over a week. Damn it was good. But I think I'll quit again now. I just needed to get that desire out of my system.
*giggles at Carey & Swami*
Post a Comment