Tuesday, March 13

*whine*

My back fvcking hurts! Still. If this doesn't start getting better soon, I will have to go to the doctor. Uck. I hate doctors.

In other news, it's Spring Break. The kids are with the ex-in-laws at the lake for the better part of the week, then with their dad for the weekend. I guess it's Spring Break for us, too! Sure doesn't feel like it with the rain, thunder, back issues, and work to deal with though.

Gee. My life is downright exciting, huh?

ETA: I've watched bits and pieces of AI this season, the first I've really paid any attention too. Damn, the boys SUCK. They have all butchered their songs tonight. So did most of the girls tonight. What was up with forgetting the lyrics? Although, I did kinda like Hayley. Melinda is amazing. Wow.

Part Two of AI: Lakeisha was okay, not her best that I've seen. Jordin did pretty well. In fact, it was enough to make me stop what I was doing and turn around. And there was one guy that I forgot his name that did pretty decent. I think Randy liked him, too. Phil was ... okay. That's the best I can do. I have the top 5 figured out, I think.

8 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

*rubs anti hurty stuff on momma's back* Biofreeze rocks...it's better than Icy Hot or Ben Gay. I recommend buying some. you can get it at most chiropractor's offices or online. Or you could stop by my house to borrow some.

Yay for spring break! What time should we all be there for the party?

Puffy said...

*installs hot tub with strong jets at momma's house*

Does your back feel better now?

Schnookie said...

Ouchie! Sounds like a nasty bruise you have there. I do hope it gets better so that you don't have to see a doctor.

I can't believe how bad AI is this time around. The guys are pretty pathetic (aside from Blake).

mtw said...

I agree about AI. Last night's show was a train wreck. I thought it was notable that when asked about the top 12 this season, Paula said they were all "different" or something like that. As far as I remember, every year, they've said "this year's top 12 is the best we've ever had". They didn't come within a mile of saying that last night.

The boys are horrible, except Blake, who should make the top 4. It was hard not to sympathize with Hayley, and I appreciated that she expressed her disappointment with her performance instead of covering it up and acting phony like most of them do. Melinda (?) was amazing but I hated the song, and I hate listening to her or looking at her when she isn't singing. She needs a neck implant. Jordin might have been my favorite last night.

Oh, and *smooch*. Hope your back gets better.

*brings heating pad*
*and tequila*

Anonymous said...

I'll trade you my bad leg for your back.

*smooch*

Enjoy your break - spring break that is.

Bravie said...

You go to the doctor, missy. *shakes finger*

*gentle smooches*

Lasann said...

I figure why watch when Simon has announced that only 2, oh now 3 people deserve to win. The anticipation is gone.

I've been saying since I first saw Melinda that she reminds me of Gladys Knight. I was saying it over and over while watching with my son and when Simon said it my son said "Well, I guess she does then".

Oh, and I love Gladys Knight!

Glowie said...

This season of AI is the worst season so far, I think. Even worse than season three. If that's possible. It's boring.