
Sooooooooo cute. I wanted to bring her home so badly. However, I cannot bottle feed her every 5 hours like she needs right now. *pout* She'll be in the pen at the farm for at least 6 months.
As promised, pictures. Of course, it's morning, but...better late than never, right? And as an added bonus for waiting oh so patiently....Rotten1 and Trouble on the go kart.
As promised, pictures. Of course, it's morning, but...better late than never, right? And as an added bonus for waiting oh so patiently....Rotten1 and Trouble on the go kart.
18 comments:
Awwwwwww. I can't wait to see pictures. *smooch*
I LOVE baby cows! I point them out constantly. I think we should get some, momma.
Wow! That's one tiny calf! Is she from one of those miniature cow breeds?
I wanna see the pics!!!
Does she "moo" yet?
She is from normal sized Beefmaster cattle and was only a week or so early. She's just TINY. She sort of moos, but it's a fairly quiet one.
*squeeeeeeel!* Those are some adorable pictures! Rotten is getting OLD!
Awwwww I want her!!! Can I have her? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Yay for cute pictures!
nobody will let me get a cow. :(
Awwwwwwww. That is toooo cute. I want one, please.
Oh, she's so cuuuute!
DH grew up on a dairy farm and he never heard of a calf that small.
He is a cutie. I've been told that baby pigs are cute also.
Are you breastfeeding or formula feeding? Oh wait. That pointed question is usually directed at me.
CUTENESS! All three of them actually! I want to live on ranch! I want to live on a ranch!
*smooooooch*
I am determined to meet you the next time I go to Houston.
MONSTY!!!!!!!
So, are you breast or bottle feeding? Amber is bottle fed. Every 5 hours, half of a bottle. Don't ask how many ounces that is, I haven't a clue :)
*smoooooooooooooches*
I saw a momma cow cleaning her baby cow this morning. It was sooo cute.
Did you know that it is a fact that pigs don't moo? It is actually a cow who goes moo. This was my PSA for the week.
I just had this terible thought - you (or someone else) is going to eat that precious calf-eeewwwwww! Now that we know it - it has to live a long happy life.
So very cute. This, is why you don't eat veal people.
And cute rotten boy. Where is rotten girl?
Post a Comment