So my half assed toilet phone *points down blog* is history. The 9, the 7 and two menu type buttons still don't work. I was severely pissed, as I don't have insurance on my phone. But it did come with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. I made the call to AT&T on Wednesday afternoon, where I spoke with a customer service guy who was the most helpful individual ever. I told him I thought my phone might have gotten some water damage *snort* but I wasn't sure *snicker* and that now those four buttons on the keypad just don't work. So he asked me to do a few things to the phone. And decided that nope, it wasn't water damage, it was just a defective keypad *shocked look* and the warranty would replace the phone free. *happy dance* Yesterday afternoon, DHL dropped my new phone off at work! Now I just have to get the pictures off my old phone and send it back to AT&T.
In other news, I am an update mod at a big brother site. Eep.
8 comments:
LOL! Nice job, momma!
LOL Well done.
I like your *comments* ! And what kind of PICTURES do you have to DELETE on your cell phone?
awesome news on the phone!!!!!!
Good job.
Should we call you madame mod from now on?
Which Big Brother site, Momma?
Yay Momma!
That's really good. T-Mobile has little stickers in them to tell you if there is any water damage. Tears can even cause it to turn.
Post a Comment