I think.
Being online just hasn't held much interest for me lately. I've been trying to relax and rest and keep the blood pressure low. And spend time with the kids before they go back to school. In between, I'm feeling kinda meh. Just...blah.
*smooooooooooooch*
13 comments:
I think that feeling of less interest in the interent seems to be popular these days.
But thank you for updating and letting us know that you are still around. *smooch*
How could one not be interested in me? *giggle*
I am glad you are relaxing. *smooch* And enjoying your time with your kids. I just finished an art project where I drew: chicken nuggets, peas, four rocket ships and cotton candy.
Just as long as you email every day, I'm good.
Do you want another kid? Took her shopping yesterday. *sigh* She's in 16's already and women's small for shirts.
That should say email me, email me!
I do email every day breezy...just not always to you *grin*
I'll take her. She can babysit. And her old clothes will eventually fit Rotten2. Now...what to call her since she won't be breezygirl anymore......OOOH! TweenieOne. *giggle*
And silly Boo. I'm always interested in you guys and your thoughts and lives. I just can't seem to motivate myself to deal with a computer.
Although...if I get DH's partner's laptop in a week or so, I might have to get motivated!
Here's hoping you get that new laptop!
I know what you mean about computer malaise. Just don't let it linger for too long :-)
Thanks for updating. We worry about you. Glad you are enjoying the kids before school starts. Not every parent feels that way this time of year. :-)
I hope you get a few days of good weather before school starts.
Glad to hear you are relaxing and enjoying the kiddos. Even if you aren't here every day, we still think of you. *HUGS*
I'm right there with you, Momma. I'm dreading them going back. *shock at self*
*smooch*
*heart*
If it weren't for the mess that is Big Brother I don't think I'd turn the computer on, so I understand the internet blahs.
*big love*
Post a Comment