And because with the weather we're having today, I need to get the tornado off the top of my blog.......
1. Are you a righty or a lefty? Righty
2. What is your official job title? Operations Manager (now, if I only got PAID like most Ops Mgrs....)
3. You can only watch one show---there are limitless episodes. What do you pick? NCIS
4. What color eyeshadow do you wear most often? An Avon duo in sand and a darker brown. I'm on the hunt for new colors though. I'm bored with these.
5. Describe your current favorite outfit. Levis, boots and a fitted t-shirt, maybe with a button down shirt over it.
6. What color is your kitchen? Coffee with cream colored with sage accents
7. Who was your first kiss and what was the situation? Real kiss? Hmm...I don't remember. It was in 6th grade though.
8. Who is the smartest person you know online? There are lots of smart people online
9. Why do you not have a myspace if you don't have one? No When are you going to get one? Probably won't If you DO have one--how long have you had it?
10. Who is the most annoying famous person? There's too many to list, but I'd start with anyone who's famous (ie. TV, tabloids, in the news) simply for having daddy's money.
1 comment:
But Momma - there are unlimited episodes of NCIS. At least USA seems to have a bottomless pit of old eps.
I like the computer geek girl - what's her name? Aggie?
Post a Comment