my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
Puppies. It's the first thing that popped into my mind.
I was going to say happiness breeds contempt, then I realized the saying is familiarity breeds contempt. I would say happiness breeds more happiness.
ants!
...ants in your pants! Silly Breezy!Hmm...happiness is - liking yourself.
the wraith of fateorSmiles!( one of those)
Oh and wildflowers attract hailI know you'll get that one.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Puppies. It's the first thing that popped into my mind.
I was going to say happiness breeds contempt, then I realized the saying is familiarity breeds contempt. I would say happiness breeds more happiness.
ants!
...ants in your pants! Silly Breezy!
Hmm...happiness is - liking yourself.
the wraith of fate
or
Smiles!
( one of those)
Oh and wildflowers attract hail
I know you'll get that one.
Post a Comment