Stolen from Bravie, who stole this from Nookie, who stole it from Glow.
RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.
1.If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say? The Forrester Sister's "I'd Choose You Again"
2.How would you describe yourself? Did I Shave My Legs for This? by Deana Carter (Okay, so lately, this would soooooooooo apply)
3.What do you like in a guy? Face to Face by Alabama
4.How do you feel today?" Brotherly Love by Earl Thomas Conley
5.What is your life's purpose? Garth Brooks' Red Strokes (Yet another that .... wow. Makes me think.)
6.What is your motto? Hank Jr's Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound (Yikes...this might have fit a few years ago, now not so much. I don't think. Well, maybe some days.)
7.What do your friends think of you? Trick Pony's On a Night Like This (hunh. odd choice, but okay...we'll roll with it.)
8.What do you think of your parents? Let it Rain by Eric Clapton (Holy crap...where did THAT come from? Yeah. I know.)
9.What do you think about very often? Video Killed the Radio Star (*snort*)
10.What is 2 + 2? Whiskey by Highway 101 (*giggle*)
11.What do you think of your best friend? He Didn't Have to Be by Brad Paisley (Hunh. Yet another that makes me think....)
12.What do you think of the person you like? That Ain't My Truck by Rick Trevino
13.What is your life story? Lost and Found - Brooks and Dunn (Title fits, song not so much)
14.What do you want to be when you grow up? Stronger than I Am by Leann Womack (Holy crap, do all my songs fit me like this????)
15.What do you think of when you see the person you like? Paint Me Back in Wyoming by Chris Ledoux (apparently, they do)
16. What will you dance to at your wedding? Texas Cookin' by George Strait (LOL)
17.What will they play at your funeral? Ronnie Milsap's What a Difference You Made
18.What is your hobby/interest? The David Lee Roth version of California Girls (um....Bravie? I swear....my mp3 player was thinking of your answer, not mine)
19.What is your biggest fear? Don Williams' Good Ole Boys Like Me (*checks* Nope, I'm not a boy, and I happen to like those good ol' boys.)
20.What is your biggest secret? Trace Adkins' Chrome (Yeah...my love of chrome is a secret. I think NOT)
21.What do you think of your friends? Set This Circus Down by Tim McGraw (LMAO...Okay, so that is probably a true statement)
5 comments:
Wow! Some of those are freaky. *grin*
I may have to try this thing this weekend.
It's amazing how many answers fit the question!
*sigh* You did not follow directions. Some of them you listed the song first, others the artist first. You need to make it simple for the blondes. Hrmph.
I lost my ipod. *pout*
Ok that was fun. I like stuff like that, but I do one cheat. I refused any of the High School musical/Disney personnel songs that came up. Those are not my songs!
Post a Comment