Monday, April 14

Dustbusting Queen

Spike, the longhaired hamster, lives in a wire cage with a plastic bottom. Spike likes to toss his bedding (and occasionally his droppings) outside of the cage. This has been driving Rotten2 absolutely batty as she has to clean off her dresser daily.

So last night, I showed her the Dustbuster and how to get it off the charger, turn it on, use it and put it back. For two nights in a row, she's Dustbusted her dresser, the floor in front of her dresser, her bathroom AND the tiled hallway between her bedroom/Rotten1's bedroom/their bathroom.

And now all I can hear is this:
You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the Dancing Queen
And I want to sub in Dustbuster Queen

10 comments:

MM said...

LMAO! Jeez, I forgot all about dustbusters! Now I want one of my own!

frodis said...

*glares*

stuck.in.my.head

I want to get one of the new Dustbusters that's all funk-ily designed to look like "art" rather than a vacuum. I've told Mr. Fro that I want one, and he said, "we have a vacuum." Yes, but we don't have a cool funky artsy portable cheerio-sucking vacuum.

momma said...

I've had this Dustbuster for probably five years and used it a grand total of about 10 times. I tend to forget I even own it because it hangs in the laundry room.

Frodis? You have a cool, funky, artsy, portable Cheerio sucking machine - she's 18 months old!

frodis said...

12 months! 12 months! And not til next Friday! Don't age her, she's doing that quickly enough on her own!

(I can't believe she's already 1. Where did my baby go and who is this little kid?)

:)

Swami said...

My dustbuster never displayed enough power, so I abandoned it. Now I dustbust with a shopvac. Of course, your DD might accidently suck up the hamster too if she had a shopvac. Those things can chug!

Bravie said...

Mine is like Swami's. Doesn't hold a charge. Hrmph.

Breezy said...

My StampinUpcrackdealer has the Dyson one. That thing sucks! And looks funky. *grin*

Puffy said...

We have 2 dustbusters and Mr. Puffy is an expert at using both of them.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Buggy said...

If she likes the dustbuster, get her a swiffer! I can get Kate to do the tile if she uses the swiffer.

Cute!