Wednesday, May 21

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I am officially mad at the writers of NCIS. Stupid season finale leaving us with the cliffhanger of the team being split up. And killing the Director! Argh.

That was just.plain.wrong.

5 comments:

Swami said...

I haven't watched it yet but thanks for update, lol. I am officially mad at the writers of Criminal Minds for showing every single freaking member of the BAU team get into their own seperate black SUV, and then showing a black SUV blow up. Who blew up? Who didn't?

I hate the stupid, compulsory cliff-hangers so many shows end their season with!

arkie said...

You've been tagged.

Willow said...

Damn and I missed the episode. I'll have to work hard to catch it on the net or over the summer.

Puffy said...

I don't watch NCIS but it films close to my house.

Bravie said...

I hate cliffhangers. I just don't have the patience for them. *grin*