about flat irons, please.
I need a new one. I have a cheapie Conair one that works, but it takes for.e.ver. to straighten my frizzy thick hair. This morning, I didn't wash my hair (washed it last night), so I didn't have to blow dry it. Still took over 30 minutes to straighten it. If I had actually washed my hair this morning, I would have spent close to 20 minutes blowdrying plus another 20-30 minutes straightening it. Ugh. That's waaaaaaaaaay too long for me to fool with my hair in the mornings.
So, what type of flat iron do you have? Do you like it? Can I get a good one for under $50?
6 comments:
Michelle doesn't like to iron, so I always have to. I want to buy the new dryer that has the wrinkle free setting. It steams your clothes for you.
My iron is a Kenmore. *blink*
I think you should embrace the friz and know that straight-haired women everywhere are asking their friends "how can I get my hair to look like Momma's?"
*laughs at Bravie* In the 60s people did iron their hair with the family clothes iron. I just didn't think you were old enough to remember that.
My 22 year old co-worker just said the other day that she used the clothes iron because her SO was in the bathroom! It's still alive and well, lol.
Momma, Swami's right. I have straight hair and try to make it look fuller and add curl. I can't help you with flat iron stuff. :(
Isn't there a way to have it professionally straightened and it lasts longer? Like a reverse perm or something?
Do you have a Sally's Beauty Supply there? They have a generic brand of the Chi, that's what we have and it works well. Ayla has been using it everyday and it only takes her about 10 minutes to straighten her hair. I think I paid around $35-50 for it? The Chi one is like $80-90.
Don't have one. Going to live in a dry climate isn't feasible. Getting it professionally straightened is expensive. I know someone who got hers straightened on a vacation to the Phillipines and it was 1/2 the cost.
Dunno but I do know that my hair dryer dries in about half the time as the older styles. For about $20 at Target I got the ionic dryer and it helps a lot in the amount of time with the dryer (to the point my hair is short and it dries so fast I almost can't style it).
Post a Comment