Friday, October 14

*happy dance*

It's Friday, It's Friday!!! Hooooray! This week has been waaaaay too long.

Now, on to the seriousness of this post. Have you ever craved a margarita so much that you wake up thinking about it? I have GOT to go restock the liquor tonight.

25 comments:

Breezy said...

I want a watermelon margarita so bad it hurts. *pout*

~Nutz said...

*snort*

Margaritas are yummy! Strawberry please!

Seana said...

Can I have Bailey's instead?

This is the bar thread, right?

momma said...

I want a regular margarita with a shot of amaretto. Mmmm....

And yes, Seana, this is the bar thread.

But...we have no cabana boys. Hmmm.

mm said...

Hmm..what should I have...Okay. One of everything please.

*yummy*

Zombs said...

*conga's in*

*puts on hat and cowboy boots with Glowie's dress*

*takes margarita*
*twirls Breezy(she has no blog!)

CONGA LINE!

Monstee, monstee, monstee!

*conga's off to my blog*

momma said...

How in the hell do I put up a bar post for an hour and STILL not have Carey in here saying DRINKS ON ME!

momma said...

Make that an hour and a half that this post has been up.

*pout*

~Nutz said...

Carey is still busy with the WENUS...

Ummm, I mean weiners!

Breezy said...

mmmmm I love rasbery chambourg margaritas... mmmmm

I will be finishing off the second batch of tequila slush all by myself tonight. *grin*

momma said...

Okay, what is this tequila slush you speak of?

Breezy said...

Frozen tequila slush. *grin* a family recipe. *big grin* It's yummier than yummy. *bigger grin*

jenbeauty said...

hmm any alcohol right now will be good!

momma said...

And you are not sharing this recipe because..........

Bravie said...

I will be drinking lots tonight. Breezy said that she wouldn't share her precious family drinks with me though. How rude.

Coco said...

Okay, seriously, I love zombs, and she is cracking me up.

but "conga", conjugated in the third person singular becomes "congas" and not "conga's".

Thank you.

*smoooooooooch* to the Zombeh.

Breezy said...

I'll share. *grin*

*runs off to post recipe*

~Nutz said...

*squinty eyes*

Ummm... Breezy? Where is this recipe posted? Is it in your secret blog? Are you only sharing it with members of the secret Breezy club?

*pout*

Bravie said...

She's a blog snob, Nutz. She still won't share her secret blog with me either and I'm supposed to be the one who loves her the mostest. It's starting to hurt my feelings.

Rose said...

I went to Breezy's place once- but she was drunk on slush and kicked me out.

*meanie!*

Rose said...

oh, and I'll have a Tom Collins'.

w/ tangueray please.

Zombs said...

MOMMA! I had a TEXAS sized bottle of wine tonight!

Cheers!

mm said...

Rose, I've been wanting to try a Tom Collins, are they good? I mean for a sissy drinker like myself?

Rose said...

Tom Collins' are wonderful if made right. I can never seem to get a good one at the bar.

I always use mixer @ home, and soak oranges, cherries, and lemons in it...

I prefer gin, but some like vodka...

Monstah said...

Hi Momma. I am late to the party as usual. I was never much of a margarita gal, so I would have to say no. I was always more of a beer and wine kind of gal. Hope you had a nice weekend.