Tuesday, October 11

Today's Songs and Adventures

Courtesy of Rotten2:

Little Bunny Foo Foo hopping through the forest
scooping up the field mice and bopping them on the head
Down came the Good Fairy and she said,
" Little Bunny Foo Foo, I'll give you three more chances..."

The next day,
Little Bunny Foo Foo hopping through the forest
scooping up the field mice and bopping them on the head
Down came the Good Fairy and she said,
" Little Bunny Foo Foo, I'll give you two more chances..."


The second day,
Little Bunny Foo Foo hopping through the forest
scooping up the field mice and bopping them on the head
Down came the Good Fairy and she said,
" Little Bunny Foo Foo, I'll give you one more chance..."


The third day,
Little Bunny Foo Foo hopping through the forest
scooping up the field mice and bopping them on the head
Down came the Good Fairy and she said,
" Little Bunny Foo Foo, I gave you three chances and now...."


BOOM! You are a GOON!

At this point, Rotten1 is plugging his ears and Rotten2 launches into the Barney song, followed by her ABC's and then...99 Bottles of Coke on the wall.

The joys of our morning drives.....

20 comments:

~Nutz said...

Cherish these moments momma, as annoying as they may be, for they will pass too quickly.

*sigh*

mm said...

I still remember those Barney songs...some of them were quite catchy!

I kinda miss the kids watching all that educational TV. (is Barney educational?)

Breezy said...

I love that song! *giggle* Now I'm going to have that song in my head all day, and walk around bopping the bunny.

Breezy said...

hmmmmm that sounds a little dirty, that should have been a comment in MM's blog.

~Nutz said...

*squinty eyes*

Who is this Breezy person and why can't I find her blog anywhere?

*pouts*

momma said...

*giggles* at thought of Breezy bopping her bunny at work.

Nutz, Breezy has a blog. She just doesn't share it. You have to know a secret handshake, or password, or something. *shrugs*

Zombs said...

I read a quote today that was perfect.

By John Leguzimado(sp?). He said "Having children means the days are long but the years are short" or something to that effect.

We have been on the LazyTown kick in our car(allright...minivan) that and Sesame Street.

"La la la...linoleum!"

Breezy said...

.. and bop him on the head...

*squinty eyes at Momma* I gave you the address. I can't help it if you didn't bookmark it.

... little bunny foo foo...

momma said...

You did not.

I swear, you didn't.

Have I ever appeared in your blog? Hmm? Okay then.

Breezy said...

*squinty eyes* You sure? Cause I can check, ya know.

~Nutz said...

I bet her blog is all empty 'n stuff! She is being all secretive and what not! She prolly doesn't have one. I bet she just signed on to use that football icon thingy. *wink*

Hey Breezy! 52-3!!!

Bravie said...

She hasn't given me her blog address either. *sniff* She must not love me. *pout*

~Nutz said...

She could at least humor us by making a fake blog with a link to it! Sheesh!

Breezy said...

*whack* to Nutzy, I'll have you know. I use this football girlie in my Yahoo FF league.

Oh and double *whack* and *eyeroll* to carey

mm said...

I would ask for breezy's blog address but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want my "dirty" comments.

Pfft! As if I would do that.



ho

Breezy said...

ho ho ho!


*smooch* to MM

Seana said...

How long is this drive? How many songs can you sing?

I'm sick of "Songs from the Big Comfy Couch". Although, the ballad-y best friends forever-type song is hilarious with the 2 of them back there singing.

arkie said...

*snort*

But I don't remember Little Bunny Foo Foo turning into a Goon. How did we sing it when we were kids?

momma said...

This particular morning drive? 45 minutes by the time that we leave our house, stop at the store for my Coke or coffee, take the kids to school and drive in to work. About 25 minutes with the kids in the car most mornings.

It can be a verrrrrrrrrrrry long drive, Seana :) Altho, this morning was very G rated. Some mornings become quite hysterical.

Anonymous said...

I've been calling Conner Little Foo Foo lately.

And yep, I echo Nutz. My "baby" is turning 2 in 2 weeks. And I remember him being such a little doodle bug.