Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothin' is really wrong
Feelin' like I don't belong
Walkin' around
Some kind of lonely clown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me.
What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Blah....It's Monday. It's chilly and raining. Just blah.
32 comments:
Look what Seana did for me!!! Look! Isn't it pretty??!?!?
*sa-mooooooooch* for Seana!
pretty...I need a little pic too!
Oh and I was doing ok this fine Monday until I read this...*sob* I keed...I am a little better this week!
Ditto. *sigh*
Oh - and extra smoochies to whomever can name the singer(s).
I posted a special message for you over in my blog.
PS Looooooove that blog icon!
Mama's and the Papa's, right?
NO, wait-
It's the Carpenters....
I've already seen in Monsty Doll.
Yep - Rose is right. *extra Rose smooches*
52-3 BABY!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO
*streaks pantless thru momma's blog*
I have that CD.
It's rainy and blah here today also.
Ok, so what is up with Breezy yelling 52-3 Baby all over the place? LOL. Is this some kind of football reference???
Nice little siggy thing, momma. And it's cold here too, I think it's even Monday here, too.
*smooch*
I think her Packers did something...like win a game or some such shit.
*rolls eyes*
I'm glad you like it. :-)
I'm late to the Internet today. I think I'm still full from yesterday and we have another dinner tonight.
Thanks for asking about Breezy, Schnookie. I have been wondering for a couple days now.
The deletion was me. I got mixed up about who to thank about who. Oops.
52-3 WOOHOOOOOOOO
*waves big foam green/gold finger*
I think it's "about whom" but you would have to ask Coco.
Hey, if Monsty is going to correct my spelling and grammar then I'm going to do it too.
HEYHEY! No spelling moderators in my blog.
Well...wait. Maybe. If the bribes are good enough to get me out of this funk.
Very kewl icon momma!
It's cloudy and blah here too, but not raining... yet.
Oh... and Breezy? ENOUGH! They're still 1-4! :P
It is "about whom", but I think the word "whom" is antiquated.
Language is a living entity. Times change, language changes. Do we all talk like the British? No. Is there anyone left who speaks Latin as a native language? No. Latin does, however, live on as Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Romanian.
Abolish "whom"!
Everyone needs a cause, right?
Don't mind me, it's the leftovers talking. :-)
But whom sounds better to me. So antiquated or not, I shall continue to use it in it's proper form.
*sticks out tongue at Seana*
Did you just use the wrong form of "its" on purpose?
*grin*
I did not. It has a possession of the word "proper" It is like saying "Carey's proper form" therefore I used it properly.
Where's Coco?
Momma! I like that song. You can all laugh at me but I think Karen Carpenter has a fantastic voice.
It is better than liking Celine Dion!
*glares at Nookie*
It's okay Zombs. I agree with you.
I happen to like the Carpenters too.
Yes, I am wierd. Or weird. Whatever.
I'm blonde, or is it blond?
Both.
Or blounde if you're Canadian.
*snourt*
Not a big Carpenters fan. Or Celine. (Except for the "New Day" song, I like that one a lot.)
http://www.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/its.html
1. About whom. And *whack* to Seana for even suggesting we abolish it. Go make turkey soup. :)
2. I'm here, just not here. My mom is visiting, I have a sick child, and my first seminar presentation is Wednesday. It's mad panic time.
3. *poot*
Thank you, Coco. I knew you would agree.
Is there a song for a blah Tuesday that follows a slightly less blah Monday??
Post a Comment