Tuesday, October 4

I can't wait!!!

I am beginning to get excited. I feel almost like my kids. Tomorrow I am taking the day off of work, Larry switched shifts on the ambulance, the kids are out of school - it's FAIR DAY! The State Fair is back in town for the month of October and we are going tomorrow!!! Corny dogs, funnel cakes, beer, silly rides, tons of exhibits. I can't wait!

15 comments:

Bravie said...

Mmmmmm. Carnie food. I had a corn dog on Sunday. Unfortunately that wasn't enough food to suck up all the booze I had.

Anonymous said...

Just thought i'd say hello....:-) my blog is pretty non existent, but my Adware related site is ok..... if you'd like to have a look,that's of course if your intererested in Adware stuff.....:-)
its all about Adware kind of stuff....

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am quite familiar with the Taylor Behl case, but no, I did not post it here. *grins*

The fair just left Virginia this past weekend. I don't go anymore, except for an event there that my job sponsors. But this year I didn't even get a cheesesteak.

momma said...

Stupid spammers.

UGH!

Breezy said...

I want some Norm's fries!!! Oh and a couple slices of pizza, please.

Immunegirl said...

Mmmmmm....now I want funnel cake. Mmmmmmmmmm.

Did you get the email?

momma said...

Breezy, what are Norm's fries?

Iggy, I did. But it's at home. And I'm at work. That's what I get for downloading my messages last night. In short, he's the moron. Not you.

Coco said...

What's a funnel cake?

And I'm so jealous. We don't have a real fair here, and it makes me upset.

I'm such a farm girl.

mm said...

How fun momma! You guys need the relaxing day, after everything you've been doing. Get some silly pictures taken too, those are always fun.

Rose said...

I haven't been to a fair since I was a kid.

Are they as much fun when you are an adult?
'Cause I know there's a beer tent and all...

Breezy said...

Norm's fries are vinegar fries. mmmmm I'm hungry.

momma said...

Vinegar fries? That just sounds blucky.

momma said...

Coco, go to funnelcake.com - they have pictures and the history of the funnel cake and everything.

And you know what - the word funnel sure does look odd.

Immunegirl said...

Coco...there are different words for the same thing in different regions
funnel cake=fried dough=elephant ears

Seana said...

Funnel cakes rock, even just with icing sugar. But better with ice cream or whipped cream. I want one.

And that is some of the funniest spam ever. Lead with the serious issue and segue badly into sell anything? LOL!