Friday, October 21

Wooooo!

I got my little bonus check today! Hooray! I get to pay off bills. Joy. So...if you had an extra...say...$1000 dollars and half went to bills, what would you do with the other half?

53 comments:

Breezy said...

By Breezy a plane ticket to Texas.

Breezy said...

That should be buy. I need more Chai.

momma said...

By Buy Chai

Breezy rhymes!

Breezy said...

*head tilt* I thought easy rhymed with Breezy.

momma said...

Are you blonde? Or blond?

Breezy said...

Not sure, getting my hair done next week.

Bravie said...

Are you making fun of blondes? *evil eye*

I would buy a ticket to Vegas to go to Glow's wedding.

Breezy said...

Or a ticket to Vegas when Babydoll and I are there the week before.

Bravie said...

Three more weeks, Breezy!!!!

Breezy said...

Will it be warm or cold there? I packed away all my warm weather clothes.

Bravie said...

My guess would be 60's during the day and 40's-50's at night.
Very cold. brrrrr.

momma said...

Oh yeah. I have TONS of room to talk about blondes. Or blonds. Whatever. What is the plural of blonde? Or blond? Damn. Where's Coco when you need her?

momma said...

Winter clothes for Rottens...

Trip to Vegas to meet Breezy and Carey...

Decisions decisions.

Bravie said...

Trip to Vegas.

And I believe the plural is Blondi

momma said...

That sounds like a nasty fungus. Ooook. Ick. Uck.

*sticks out tongue*

Bravie said...

*examines Momma's tongue*

Yep, you're right, it is a fungi.
*giggle*

Breezy said...

Buy concert tickets to B&R!

and ahhhh yeah... you really should get that growth on your tongue checked out.

Bravie said...

*continues dancing to B&R*

DRINKS ON ME!!!!!!!!!

Breezy said...

Let's take a ride... on the love train. WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

Bravie said...

They sang that one. I danced the most to that. That's kind of a disco song and I was movin and groovin all over to that one.

And Cowboy Troy sang...

I played chicken with the train, played chicken with the train train...

Glowie said...

Thanks, Carey. That was sweet and made me smile. Even though I know you're lying.

Glowie said...

oh. What would I do? Well, the other half would go to bills too probably.

Bravie said...

Ummm, excuse me. Did I not tell you that if we hit a jackpot that even Michelle said that we would be flying back to Vegas? She is the one who mentioned it as a matter of fact.

Coco said...

I'd buy a potty and a new pair of shoes.

Bravie said...

You shouldn't go potty in a new pair of shoes.

Glowie said...

So, basically that is what Michelle would do with the extra $500. *grin*

Bravie said...

Well she would bring me too.

Glowie said...

oh good. *snort* Ass.

Bravie said...

*giggle* For some reason I always smile and giggle when you call me an ass.

mm said...

I would buy a ticket to go to Vegas for a friend of yours. Someone you haven't met, but you are certain you would really like. Because there is more happiness in giving than receiving. And then that person would forever be grateful to you. Someone like...



me.

GREAT idea, huh?

mm said...

Oh and the reason I would go to Vegas is for Glow's wedding, of course (in case I didn't mention that).

Schnookie said...

Yay Momma!

What's up with peeps getting all these bonus checks?

If I had children, it would be spent on them.

Since I don't have children, the other half would probably be spent on stuff for the house.

momma said...

A potty?

Do I even want to know?

momma said...

I get one quarterly. It's nice ... altho I'm not sure how much longer it will last. :(

Bravie said...

Now I'm upset that I don't get abonus. I'm gonna go and pout.

Immunegirl said...

Let's see...

Shoes
Clothes
Shoes
Shoes
Shoes

:)

Breezy said...

*pout* I want a bonus. My work sucks donkey ass.

momma said...

No - Carey's work sucks donkey ass. She's the one who hasn't gotten a raise in 4 years.

Bravie said...

Thank you, Momma. That person who I am ignoring is just a whiner.

Breezy said...

I could be really crude right now about say something about how she got get something to raise... but since she's ignoring me I'll be good.

momma said...

How she got get something?

Hunh?

And? I sorta stuck up for that dork over in Carey's blog.

Bravie said...

Hey, invisible person? read that again. It made no sense.

Breezy said...

*sigh* I really wish there was an edit button.

I was going to say something crude about how you could get a raise out of something.

I need another drink.

Bravie said...

I may be a lesbian but I DO know how to get a raise. *grin*

Rose said...

I would pay off those other $500 worth of bills.

But in my fantasy world? I would buy all the perennials and landscaping materials I could get my hands on.

I know, I'm boring...

Glowie said...

FTR, MM is my new favorite. *grin* *smooch*

Zombs said...

A really, really nice dinner out with DH@

Anonymous said...

Rent Boo's shed for a month?

Or just go to the spa. You deserve it. Do it. Do it.

Or you could tell Clueless that you want me in the Secret Santa draw and then you could buy me a nice prezzie.

*smooch* Congrats.

momma said...

Clueless? I thought HD was doing it? Or am I confused?

Anonymous said...

Clueless can only participate if he's the host, so HD and Luna (who also wanted to be host) are letting him do it.

But keep it a secret over there until Clueless gets my PM.

momma said...

Oooooh. I see said the blind man.

Seana said...

Oh, lucky momma!

With extra $$, I'd buy Christmas presents. And dinner out with the family. No wait. Dinner for just DH and me.

Coco said...

One blonde, two blondes. And I was working. Like, at my job. *sigh*

My shoes smell like someone went potty in them, hence the new pair.

I wasn't even considering buying a potty till next spring, but Dominic keeps saying "caca" before he goes, so I guess it's time to break out the training pants.