Friday, December 30

What to say....

Hmm....Ya know what? I don't have a thing to say. At least, nothing worth typing.

So who's got the drinks for our online New Year's bash?

18 comments:

mm said...

*raises hand*

I don't! But I'll wait around until someone not as cheap as me shows up with some.

*crossing fingers it's not Carey*

Anonymous said...

I don't drink, so I'll just pour. Let's see, dh seems to have a lot of vodka in the cabinet. It's Absolut, is that good for ya'll?

HistoryDetective said...

I just want to apologize in advance if I drink too much and give anybody sloppy New Year's Eve kisses.

mm said...

*hands HD another drink*

mm said...

Oh and, apology accepted. *grin*

momma said...

SexyBooHoo doesn't drink? Hmm...we may need to change that. We don't need designated drivers in BlogLand.

Aislinn Sirk said...

I have nothing to comment on your nothing to post blog.

arkie said...

We're having an online bash? *pouts* No one told me.

momma said...

*sticks out tongue at Bob*

Arkie, I'm thinking I may have an online bash. I don't know if anyone else will be around.

Seana said...

I want sloppy drunken HD kisses.

I'll be around sporadically. I'm not sure if DD will make it to midnight this year. We'll be doing the usual: Chinese takeout and the new Christmas movies - Madagascar and Barbie and the Magic of Unicorns...um, I mean Pegasus. :D

My sister made some apple wine that is quite good. We all got some for Christmas. Here, try some.

Coco said...

I have about three bottles of wine left over from Christmas.

A New Year's party sounds good. I'm making dinner for my mom and the in-laws, but then I'll be free. I hope.

momma said...

Coco, I hope you will be in the hospital celebrating 12:01 by pushing really really hard.

Coco said...

Nope. Not me. I am never going into labour. I am going to spend the rest of my life wearing elastic-waist pants and slip-on shoes.

I have no problems.

mtw said...

I have three bottles of tequila and a bottle of rum. I want to get you ladies all likkered up so y'all do some drunk blogging!

Monstah said...

Hello Momma dahlin! Nathaniel's first Christmas was endearing but I wish it could have been with my family this year. Sorry, I had to post and run last night. Poor Nathaniel is all stuffed up.

I ate fajitas at Papasito's. And I tried on cowboy boots but I was too cranky to make a decision. I know I wanted brown ones...but beyond that? Meh. Could not make a simple decision that day to save my life.

Hope you Christmas was good? First one officiially married to the hot fireman, yes? (AKA Leisure Suit Larry.)

Zombs said...

Sad...I will probably be here tonight. DH is feeling sick so he may crash early.

yvonne said...

Happy New Year Momma!

*smooch*

Bravie said...

*pout* MM doesn't want me around. And here I thought I was kind of fun. *sniff*
Happy New Year, Momma. *smooch*