my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
Monday, January 2
And now...
After lots of commercials, a few holiday savings, and a visit from Santa and one from Baby New Year.....we're back to our regularly scheduled programming!
....
Almost. I am home alone for most of today. Kids in school, DH at work, and I'm off!
I know Carey. I feel like I should be doing something. I did manage to get both kids up, dressed, fed and off to school. And I went to the grocery store, put away all the groceries I bought, made myself breakfast AND have been through most of BlogLand.
Heheheh...Nutz, I haven't take a shower yet and I'm in sweats, a tshirt and no makeup. I've also been up since 6am. Now? I think I might go take a nap and watch tv. When I get up, I need to wash my truck, clean it out, return one of Rotten1's Christmas presents that does not work and I cannot find the receipt for, and ... um...oh yeah, fix my living room that is all out of whack since we bought a new entertainment center yesterday.
Okay. I've impressed myself. I washed my truck. I cleaned it out. Damn!!! That thing was nasty. It took an entire roll of paper towels to clean the seats (leather), the dash, and the windows. Ick. I vacuumed it out. Then I took Rotten1's toy back and exchanged it for another. Now I'm home and about to take a shower.
The Rottens did not realize this morning that I was not going to work. So I'm going to surprise them and pick them up from school instead of riding the bus to their aunt's house. Then I'm going to take them to Walmart so they can spend their $25 gift cards and their $10 on God only knows what.
I cleaned my bedroom, started laundry, just started the dish washer and am taking a break. Oh and Ayla and I just went shopping too. I got a home kit for my satelite radio. I can't wait to get my receiver going!
What else should I de-clutter/clean today? Mind you... my garbage can is already over full and it's raining and the wind is blowing mightily.
Breezy, just take the bag out, tie it up and hand it to Phil. Or Ayla. Either one.
Oh - funny for you - Devin was reading the Christmas cards last night and came to yours. He looked at it, looked at me, looked again and said "Hey! Breezy messed up Kayla's name." LOL! Took him a moment to realize that was really supposed to be Ayla.
15 comments:
Awesome! I hope you have a lot of fun doing just what you want to do and no more!
Like, say, get your SS parcel.
I have to decide if I want a lzay day or a productive day. After reading Coco's blog I feel a little guilty about having a lazy day.
I know Carey. I feel like I should be doing something. I did manage to get both kids up, dressed, fed and off to school. And I went to the grocery store, put away all the groceries I bought, made myself breakfast AND have been through most of BlogLand.
Coco, I'm staring out the door waiting for the mail lady.
I guess I'll wait until Michelle gets up and see what her mood is.
Holy cow momma! I'm still in my pajamas! You've done enough for the day. Let the rest of us catch up. mmm kkk?
Heheheh...Nutz, I haven't take a shower yet and I'm in sweats, a tshirt and no makeup. I've also been up since 6am. Now? I think I might go take a nap and watch tv. When I get up, I need to wash my truck, clean it out, return one of Rotten1's Christmas presents that does not work and I cannot find the receipt for, and ... um...oh yeah, fix my living room that is all out of whack since we bought a new entertainment center yesterday.
Damn. Hit enter too soon.
Now, what are the odds I will get all of that done?
I am going to glare at my computer and redo a bunch a of work!
Wheee!
I will also feel all motivated as there is noone at work today.
Okay. I've impressed myself. I washed my truck. I cleaned it out. Damn!!! That thing was nasty. It took an entire roll of paper towels to clean the seats (leather), the dash, and the windows. Ick. I vacuumed it out. Then I took Rotten1's toy back and exchanged it for another. Now I'm home and about to take a shower.
The Rottens did not realize this morning that I was not going to work. So I'm going to surprise them and pick them up from school instead of riding the bus to their aunt's house. Then I'm going to take them to Walmart so they can spend their $25 gift cards and their $10 on God only knows what.
I cleaned my bedroom, started laundry, just started the dish washer and am taking a break. Oh and Ayla and I just went shopping too. I got a home kit for my satelite radio. I can't wait to get my receiver going!
What else should I de-clutter/clean today? Mind you... my garbage can is already over full and it's raining and the wind is blowing mightily.
Breezy, just take the bag out, tie it up and hand it to Phil. Or Ayla. Either one.
Oh - funny for you - Devin was reading the Christmas cards last night and came to yours. He looked at it, looked at me, looked again and said "Hey! Breezy messed up Kayla's name." LOL! Took him a moment to realize that was really supposed to be Ayla.
I cleaned nothing today. I did manage a shower, and we will probably go out for dinner.
It has rained all day long. So there has been no outside activity for us all day.
I cleaned all weekend and washed what I feel like was every article of clothing in the house -- some of it twice.
Go. Eat bon-bons.
Post a Comment