Hey!! It's not my fault. It's mother nature. She gave me PMS, it's her fault. Damnit, I bought cherry poptarts today, I should have bought brownie mix and eggs. Tomorrow. I'll still be PMSing.
Oh, those S'mores ones are so. good. But you have to have coffee or milk with them or they're too sweet, IMO.
All I had in the house were Jos Louis (kinda like Little Debbie) things for DH and the kids. So I baked a cake. I got the recipe from a woman I used to work with. It uses brown sugar and buttermilk and a tart fruit (I use apples, but it calls for rhubarb). It's so good. I hope I don't eat it all by tomorrow.
*ignoring Boo because she hasn't offered to share the brownies.
This one was an ionizer. I have to because my hair is so thick. I hate buying new blowdryers. I will be there for 3 1/2 hours trying to decide. Even if there are only two to pick from I will go back and forth between which one to buy.
Seana, you ONLY have Jos Louis? Gasp! What I would give to be able to utter those words. DH and I brought home a box of Jos Louis from Calgary. Man were they yummy :-)
Here, you guys can have all the Jos Louis. I really don't like them. We just get the little half-sized ones. They're a rip-off in terms of value, but they seem to last longer.
22 comments:
Hey!! It's not my fault. It's mother nature. She gave me PMS, it's her fault. Damnit, I bought cherry poptarts today, I should have bought brownie mix and eggs. Tomorrow. I'll still be PMSing.
You should have bought Smores PopTarts.
Oh, those S'mores ones are so. good. But you have to have coffee or milk with them or they're too sweet, IMO.
All I had in the house were Jos Louis (kinda like Little Debbie) things for DH and the kids. So I baked a cake. I got the recipe from a woman I used to work with. It uses brown sugar and buttermilk and a tart fruit (I use apples, but it calls for rhubarb). It's so good. I hope I don't eat it all by tomorrow.
I'm infuriated that I bought *two* candles at Target and neither one of them smell when I burn them. :( Crappy candles!
I'm not really infuriated about anything right now, but I'll let you know what it is when I am.
{{{hugs}}} for you all!
My blowdryer died. I was just at Target yesterday and had I known, I would have bought a new one then. Now I have to go back again today. Hrmph.
As I just mentioned in Carey's blog, I, have a whole tray of brownies. *evil grin*
The usual stuff is infuriating me, so I won't dwell on that.
Carey: Go for the one with the ionizer. Mine is on its last leg, but Target was sold out of that particular model last week.
Hmmm, who do I sound like right now.
Boo <------- total believer in ionizers since beforemeeting Monsty.
*ignoring Boo because she hasn't offered to share the brownies.
This one was an ionizer. I have to because my hair is so thick. I hate buying new blowdryers. I will be there for 3 1/2 hours trying to decide. Even if there are only two to pick from I will go back and forth between which one to buy.
What are ionizers?
They help take out the frizz. That's all I know about them. My hair girl told me to buy hairdryers with the ionizers.
Girl muppets, I guess.
Oh! And the fact that I had to reschedule my appointment with the maestro because Mr M has to work late tonight.
Is it that time of the month? LOL!
So I need a new hairdryer then?
My tailbone hurts. You think with the giant baby off it, it would get better, but it still hurts.
I am going to make granola and cookies later on; I'll save you some.
mmm.. I want one of Seana's JOS Louis!
My hair guy made me get an ionizer. I can't tell the difference, but I have to believe it's there.
I've got an extra banana muffin that I made with my very own hands. Want it? Other than that I've got some Turtles. I'd share.
Momma! I make very good brownies. I love to add Kahlua(not Doc's dog) to them.
Sadly I don't have any now or else I would smear them on the screen for you to lick off.
Seana, you ONLY have Jos Louis? Gasp! What I would give to be able to utter those words. DH and I brought home a box of Jos Louis from Calgary. Man were they yummy :-)
Here, you guys can have all the Jos Louis. I really don't like them. We just get the little half-sized ones. They're a rip-off in terms of value, but they seem to last longer.
I love my new hair dryer with the ionizer. My hair is smoother and it takes less time to dry it, too.
Post a Comment