Wednesday, January 11

I'm hungry

And I don't know what to eat for dinner. I hate to cook cause I'm the only one home. Ordering pizza seems like a waste for just me, even though the leftovers would feed the rest of us tomorrow. There's a chicken pie in there. And some cereal. And a bunch of other stuff. None of it sounds too appetizing though.

13 comments:

lights said...

It's 8:30 here and I still haven't had supper. Dave just came in from the garage and I'm watching Lost and posting.

I'd order a pizza but there's no delivery out here in the boonies and we're in the middle of a freezing rain storm so there's no way in hell that I'm going out to pick one up.

I'm thinking chicken fingers and perogies. What I'd really like is for someone to just cook something and put it in front of me.

momma said...

Oooo! Perogies. Or subs. Or whatever the hell you call them. At the moment, I'm eating nachos. Bleck.

Sonya said...

We went out and ate Mexican.

Bravie said...

I was going to cook a big dinner last night but ended up not. I just threw together whatever was in the fridge. Tonight will be frozen dinner since Michelle won't be home.

~Nutz said...

We had chicken patties & mac 'n cheese last night.

Tonight, we will be having either meatloaf or stuffed peppers. I haven't decided yet.

Glowie said...

We had chicken patties last night too!

Tonight is pool league and he shoots early. He'll have to eat something before I get home and I probably won't eat anything.

~Nutz said...

I *heart* chicken patties! ... but I think I would've preferred to have tater tots or fries with them. Yum!

kim (weltek) said...

I made a yummy pork dish last night. Cubed pork, lots of corriander, flour, salt, sugar, garam masala and a little cayenne pepper. Add chicken stock and wine. Serve over rice. Yum!

Now the sourdough bread I'm attempting...not such a fan of the time committment.

jenbeauty said...

Son and I made our own pizza's last night. They were yummy!

Seana said...

So what did you end up having? I made pizza.

Tonight it will be one of those cooked hams. Then I have to go grocery shopping because there won't be anything for tomorrow night.

lights said...

Update from last night...

I had cheese and crackers and went to bed.

Tonight we had McDonalds.

Tomorrow night had better be something good.

Bravie said...

What's wrong with McDonalds, Lightsy?

Sonya said...

I posted part I of my story on Thurs. Part II will be out on Friday and you are in quite a bit of it. Part III is still to come. Don't worry it will be the final part.