If you all haven't figured out who my OT SS is...well...I'm not telling. *grin*
Rotten1 got a flashlight, Rotten2 got some glitter glue/markers. There were pretty colors of pens that we split between the three of us. And a puzzle of my SS's .... um .... area. *snort* And three boxes of Nerds candy. And then there was my stuff. Wow. Just wow. She outdid herself. A small tub of maple butter, a jar of blueberry jam, some chocolate something or others made by monks (she's not kidding), some Canadian brown rice, some Strawberry Coconut soap, and a package of poutine mix.
I'm excited to try all of this stuff! I can't exactly get this stuff in Texas, so this is quite the packie that I love!!! Thank you, SS! Now, if I could just read French, I could decipher part of the newspaper on the box....
30 comments:
OH! I forgot! She has the cutest Christmasy cards AND beautiful handwriting.
I was going to guess Monsty until you mentioned the handwriting. *smirk*
*snort*
Monsty's handwriting on my card was cute. Not what I pictured from her, but cute.
Was it me? *giggle*
She drives me insane. She has to write in pencil and it smears. *grin*
No, Lightsy, you were MY SS.
LOL I got green pen. Barely smeared.
You know she's gonna kill us, right?
It wouldn't be the first time she killed me.
Oh yum! The chocolate thingies are a dark chocolate with a blue mint flavored something or other inside. Yum. I've died. I've gone to heaven. I'm going to gain 20 lbs eating this stuff.
Well, it will be the first time for me.
Ah well.
"Chocolaterie des Peres Trappistes" is at the top of the bag. Down below it says "Fondants saveurs assorties"
What are these???
Oooooh! One of these thingies was white, and one is hot pink.
Oh, I know, your secret santa was Rudy!
*jumps up and down*
Am I right?
Am I right?
Am I right?
*whompahs Bob*
Finally! Texas customs must be a bitch.
Anyway, the Pères Trappists is one of the local monasteries. There are about a hundred or so monks left, I think. The candies are just assorted creams; the centres just vary. They're pretty good, if a little random in the colouring department.
Be glad I didn't buy Rotten 1 a whoopee cushion. I was thinking about it.
It wouldn't have been the first time he owned a whoopee cushion. Did you know you can blow them up too much?
Thanks Coco. You made my long week a lot better. Now, go have that kid.
What awesome gifts! Definitely something you can't get in Texas. So, don't forget to post a whole thing about the poutine when you try it. LOL!
Strawberry coconut soap!? Oh, that sounds wonderful! I'd probably have to lick it, even. Yum! Well, not *yum* but you know, it sounds sooo good!
Ooooooooooooh very nice.
Try the maple butter on pancakes instead of syrup. YUMMERS!!!!
Ewwww...poutine mix? They dehydrate that stuff?
Ohter stuff is really nice!
That Coco is spectacular!
*shock* Coco was your SS? I had no idea. *snort*
PSA: Baby watch in Coco's blog as she has headed to hospital (finally-sheesh).
*watches momma eat* I've seen pictures, you can stand to gain a few pounds and still look lovely!
Yay! I'm glad it finally arrived.
Sounds like all good stuff!
Uh? I like the other template, Momma.
OK. WHAT IS UP WITH DISSING MY HANDWRITING? You know you keep saying "not what you expected"...first about Mr. Monstah and then about my handwriting. What *did* you expect?
*WHACK*
LMAO! Monsty doll, from you? I expected perfection. Nothing short of perfection.
CRAP! Monsty, help please! How do I make the comment authors show up?
*looks around*
Nice place ya got here, momma!
Oooh! Purty!
you figured it out, i take it?
i wish there were a way to skip the first comment part and jump to the standard comment box.
Post a Comment