my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
Tuesday, January 31
*pulls out hair*
WHY must I repeat myself eleventy billion times to my children? Why can't they just hear me, listen to me and do what I say one of the first eighty million times I say it?
Heh, lose it like I do. Start yelling and screaming and tell them to go to their rooms you can't stand to look at them right now you're so upset with them. *grin*
Actually I don't yell or scream it, I tell her in a very controlled voice to get to her room now and don't come out until I tell you to.
13 comments:
Cuz you're a Mom. I still don't listen to my parents and I'm 39 years old. You have a lifetime of this ahead of you. *grin*
That wasn't very helpful or supportive was it? *smooch*
*rolls eyes*
Damn. And I didn't even bring up the fat cow this time.
Because they love to listen to the melodious sound of your voice over and over again???
I'd seriously doubt its melodious when I'm near screeching the eleventy bazillionth time.
Whatever the reason is, I think my kids might have gotten it from yours. :P
What? Can you repeat that?
Start talking very softly so they have to really listen. Sometimes, AND ONLY SOMETIMES, that works for me.
Or carry a big knife.
Heh, lose it like I do. Start yelling and screaming and tell them to go to their rooms you can't stand to look at them right now you're so upset with them. *grin*
Actually I don't yell or scream it, I tell her in a very controlled voice to get to her room now and don't come out until I tell you to.
*snort*
I've lost it, I've screamed. I've whispered. It never fails - they just choose not to listen until I threaten to beat them senseless.
Have you tried reverse pyschology and asked them 100 times?
It is sad you have to go to work to get a break, hun? LOL!
*hugs*
You mean it doesn't end at age 3?
No Boo. I'm sorry to say, it doesn't. mm's kids are older than mine!
You look purty with no hair. I'm not sure I would have pulled it all out but you do look nice.
Post a Comment