Sunday, January 29

Morning ya'll

I almost got to sleep in. Apparently the 83 year old man down the street thought I had slept long enough and decided it was time to have breathing difficulties. Stupid fire pager.

This weekend has been quite relaxing thus far. The kids are with the dumbass and it's been relatively quiet. DH and I went shopping for a while yesterday, laid around and watched some DVDs yesterday afternoon/evening. Today? I'm on my own until the kids get home. I've finished up a book I was reading and now.....I'm trying to decide if I really want to tackle my weekend chore list or just be a bum and deal with the chores later. Or maybe I'll just do a chore and then bum for a bit and then do another...wash, rinse, repeat.

Edited to add a couple pictures from the farm last weekend. The baby calf you see was 4 days old as of the time the picture was taken. Soooooooooo cute!

11 comments:

Bravie said...

As soon as Michelle gets up we are going to pick up a mattress for my parents and set that up for them. Then they are taking us to lunch. After that, I think I half remember Michelle saying something last night about us going to her grandparent's house this afternoon because it is their anniversary. 60 years.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Michelle's grandparents!

Yesterday I cleaned all day. So today I just have a few loads of laundry. And then I'm going to organize our office. Apparently I have a $6 county car tax bill that's past due, and I need to pay it in order to get our stickers by March 1.

I am also NOT going to nap today. I need to try the new Bowflex, and God help me, I'm going to do some regular work.

Conner has been quite the grump yesterday and today. He has decided he will not take the pain medicine (it's very yucky), so I'm depending on Tylenol.

Supes said...

I vote for bumming.

momma said...

Congrats to Michelle's grandparents!

~Nutz said...

Awww! Cute calf!

Somebody looks like they weren't too happy to be getting their picture taken. *snort*

lights said...

My Dad raised Black Angus beef cattle on his hobby farm when I was growing up. My absolute favorite thing about spring was seeing the calves frolicing around in the field for the first time after a long winter. Running around free for the first time on those wabbly legs. Priceless.

lights said...

Oh ya, I forgot to add that they tasted really good when we ate them a year or two later. *grin*

Bravie said...

Hey, these pictures weren't here before. Very cool. *smooch*

Zombs said...

Moooooooooo!

Do you have chaps?

kim (weltek) said...

OOooooh! I love baby animals!

So did you buy anything fun?

Sonya said...

The rottens are really growing up. Give them a big hug for me.