Monday, January 23

Uck.

I do not like being sick. I do not like tummy bugs. I do not like this, no I really do not. But, it seems to have passed for the moment. Here's hoping I don't revisit my breakfast of chicken noodle soup.

Yes, I know that's disgusting. It was the only thing in the house that seemed halfway appetizing and easy to deal with.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Little Momma.

*puts on HazCom suit and hugs and smooches Momma*

*steps out of blog, tosses suit and showers*

It absolutely sucks. And of course, it's going around. I'm certain it will knock on our door before the week is out.

Anonymous said...

By the way, I finished your "story" this weekend.

Yay for the happy ending in case you don't see my comment.

Bravie said...

*covers face with mask*
*backs out of blog*


*air smooch* I hope you feel better, Momma.

lights said...

*knocks on wood* I'm pretty lucky that way. I seldom, if ever, get a stomach flu.

Feel better Momma. Can I get you anything?

Sonya said...

I had it New Year's and wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy.

kim (weltek) said...

*holds mommas hair back while she barfs*

momma said...

Now see? Weltek has the true friend response.

And? I feel much better now that I've had two naps and my chicken noodle soup breakfast and Coke stayed down.

Puffy said...

I'll watch your kids for you while you rest.

Immunegirl said...

Oh no!!!! Feel better soon. *smooches*

Schnookie said...

Weltek's a doll!

Have some ginger ale. That always makes my tummy feel better.

*HUGS*