Sunday, January 8

How to......

Rotten1 is supposed to be brainstorming ideas for a "How To" paper they will be writing and demonstrating in class this week. So far we have:

* How to play football
* How to wash a dog
* How to tie your shoe
* How to play Battleship
* How to make a paper airplane
* How to set the table

What wonderful ideas do you guys have? Which would you pick?

And if you go beyond the PG line, well.....

8 comments:

Monstah said...

How to sit on the internet day all day like some frickin loser. (I could write that one for him)

How to make a peanutbutter and jelly sandwhich. (sounds like an OT thread)

How to brush your teeth.

How to address an envelope.

How to blow dry your hair. (this is graduate school level, really)

How to bunt in baseball.

Aislinn Sirk said...

I think I want the Monstah level "How to blow dry your hair"

I may request hair tips in my blog this week.

How to comb a monkey?

momma said...

LOL Monsty - I had how to brush your teeth and he veto'd it because it was "embarrassing". The pb&j is off limits.

Now...about this blow drying thing...can you write that one for me, please? OH! And if you have time, can you please write one about how to pick out the proper brushie?

Aislinn Sirk said...

RIP brushie
*sniff*

Bravie said...

I'm all for "How to play football"
*grin*

kim (weltek) said...

How to make babies? Oh, wait, you mean APPROPRIATE how tos.

I think football or washing the dog. Setting the table would also be very good, but probably isn't as "cool."

Ooh, given hubby's job, how bout "How to report a fire" or "How to set up a family fire drill"?

Seana said...

Good idea, weltek!

Fire safety is very important.

Something a 7-year-old might be familiar with (not that I'm implying my 7-year-old is anything less than perfect):

How to drive you mother crazy.

How to drive your little sister/brother crazy.

How to get your little sister/brother in trouble for something you did.

How to get your little sister/brother back for getting you in trouble for something s/he did.

I'm so glad she's back to school.

momma said...

Seana, I sincerely tried to get him to do "How to drive your mom crazy." He thought I had gone insane.