A rainy Sunday on the farm
Plus
Too much time alone today not feeling well
Equals
Too many bids and purchases on ebay.
So far? I have won two pairs of new with tags jeans for ME and bid on a brand new pair of cowgirl boots and bid a DVD boxed set that DH wants. What else can I find? *evil laugh* DH is telling me to just buy the damn boots.
42 comments:
Ebay is fun, isn't it?
I know the feeling. In the last two weeks, I have purchased brand new with tags:
One Coach handbag.
One Coach checkbook wallet which matches said handbag.
One Coach heart key fob.
One Coach puppy key fob.
One Coach pink sandal key fob (for my mom)
I think I need to let up a bit.
Loves me cowboy boots!
I have been banned from EBay by Michelle. *grin*
Ooooooh! Purses!
*runs off to check listings for Brighton stuff*
And? I am now watching 4 small prints by Tim Cox, my favorite western artist.
Are you home today?
Yes, Sonya, I am. Altho, I'm about to shower and go pick up little Rotten children.
You mean to tell me that you were home alone with DH and all you did was play on EBAY. Come one! Where is the smut? LOL!
I can honestly say I've never done the Ebay thing.
I've looked, but I've really never been remotely interested.
I bought some lip glosses by Sugar cosmetics. They sell at Sephora for $28, but you can find them on Ebay for about the same. *rolls eyes* Plus, you get to wait for shipping.
No, DH is working today. I was home alone.
*sits with Boo*
I don't do E-bay either. I could see me getting addicted to it and having to file bankruptcy.
How can you possibly buy clothes without trying them on first? I could never do that.
I tried Ebay once to buy a knitting book for my mom. Was such a complicated process I swore I'd never go to Ebay again and I haven't since.
In certain brands of jeans that I wear constantly, I know what size I wear without a doubt. Of course, having 3-4 pairs of the same style jean doesn't hurt anything. *grin*
Ok, that makes sense.
So didja get the boots? Pictures please.
In college, all I wore were cowboy boots. Went through two pairs before I graduated. I have a third but stopped wearing them. I may have to pull those bad boys out.
Not yet, the auction ends later this week. I'll post links to the pictures shortly.
I've never ebayed. I don't expect that to change in the near future either because I'm not that much of a shopper to begin with.
Momma, Kitty? I love wearing my cowboy boots but I've heard they're not in style anymore. That makes me sad because I still love them so. They make me feel like dancing.
Lights, I acutally think they are coming back in. That's why I stopped wearing them back in 95 or so. Although, they're always in style in Texas, no?
Cowboy boots are always in style. Always.
Tkit, here are the latest ones I want:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7739066228&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT
Gah...it cut off part of the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&rd=1&item=7739066228&ssPageName
=STRK:MEWA:IT
Those boots are normally $99 in stores, so $40-something + shipping is a helluva bargain!
I can't copy and paste the link :( But I did copy the item number. Are they the Ariat FatBaby boots in a size 6?
CUTE! I LOVE the red ones down below. I have always wanted a pair of red and black cowboy boots.
Well, since you said they are never out of style, I am going to pull mine out this weekend and go stompin' around.
You live on a farm, for real Momma?
Ebay was a life saver at Christmas, it was the only place I could find W.I.T.C.H. stuff for DD.
The original pair I wanted was a blue denim color, but I haven't found them in my size on ebay yet.
Monsty, while I do not live on a real farm yet, DH's dad does have a farm (well, really it's a ranch) and we were there this past weekend.
OH! Tkitty - why do you have a blank blog!?!?
Because I am too lazy to write about anything. I started it off with a post about x-mas and how much of an a$$hole my younger brother was to me and then decided that I didn't want to start a blog with such negativity.
Plus, I don't have internet access at home and it would be hard to keep up with as much work as we here. If it ever levels out, I might have more time. Besides how much more T-Kit + Bravie loving can you guys handle? *grin*
All that lovin' is good - at least ya'll aren't fighting :)
I can handle plenty of it. Just sayin.
Kitty, I think you should make one entry so at least we can leave comments for you. *grin*
*makes note to bring cowboy boots to Niagara Falls*
Hope you are feeling better! Ebay can absolutely be evil. You go look for one thing, spend an hour researching it, find three other things in the process of researching, pat yourself on the back for being so savvy, look for another hot bargain to test your skills since you are on a roll.......
Evil cycle. But you'll look ravishing in the jeans & boots!
*grab Lightsy's list and makes another note*
*scribbles* Bring Jamie along and leave the girlfriend at home.*
There. All set.
*break dances in her cowboy boots through Momma's blog*
Woooooooohooooooo! I just won that boxed DVD set for DH. Season 1 of Emergency. *rolls eyes*
Umm...Nookie? You can't break dance in cowgirl boots. It's against the law.
Awwwwwwww not even the robot?
Oh and congrats on the dvd set. Emergency. *giggle* I remember loving that show. The guy with the dark hair was soooooooooo hot.
Many years ago, DH went to Houston (or Dallas) and felt he HAD to buy a pair of cowboy boots. They are still sitting in our closet, unworn.
What?!?! That's sacriligous (or something)!!!! DH should sell them on ebay for a few dollars.
Now that's an excellent idea momma. He did say he should get rid of them. Sheesh. They say women are impulsive shoppers :-)
*break dances out of Momma's blog*
Momma - are you still home sick today?
Post a Comment