Last night was extremely stressful in my house. I am now very, very tired.
Blogger has a scheduled outage at 4pm PST. What is that in real time?
I am going shopping this weekend. What should I buy? Boots are pretty much a given. What else? I need ideas, people!
The outside of my right ear is burning. One of my co-workers swears someone is thinking about me or talking about me or something like that. WTF?
Oh yeah, Good Morning!
11 comments:
I think 4 p.m. Carey time is 1 p.m. Boo time, which could be 2 p.m. Momma time or 3 p.m. Momma time. I can't remember where Texas falls.
I suddenly have the urge to sing "Momma Time" to the tune of "Hammer Time."
Shop for kitchen stuff. I was at Pottery Barn the other day and suddenly felt completely inspired to re-do my whole kitchen.
Are you feeling better? I was wondering what time that was in Central too. Thanks for asking so I'll know what time today I can do some work since I won't be able to get into blogger. LOL!
I'm in Central time.
I want to buy ME stuff. But you're right, I'll probably end up re-doing my kitchen like I've wanted to for over a year now.
4 pm Carey time is 7 pm Nookie time. Heh, I said Nookie time *giggle*.
Therefore, it should be 6 pm Momma time. I think??
Buy some comfie pj's. I love buying pj's.
Nookie would be correct.
Buy me something. Anything. I'm not picky.
Buy yourself a massage. Get pampered. You deserve it.
It's 5:00 somewhere.
Hi! Hey, just how many pairs of boots is required for you Texans to own? Just wonderin'.
Yup! Nookie's right.
4 pm PST = 5 pm MST = 6 pm CST = 7 pm EST
LOL Kim. I'm ready for a drink!
I am very, very tired as well. Just to let you know, 4 lattes doesn't really make it any better.
As for shopping: you should buy me some boots too. *grin*
Post a Comment