Monsty accidentally on purpose but purely by accident deleted her blog this afternoon.
On a totally unrelated note, my OT SS received her gift today! Yay! It shipped forever ago (to Canada) and UPS claimed it would be there before Christmas. I was worried because her family was going out of town the week following Christmas. And it arrived like the day after she left. But she's home, the box is there and life is okay.
24 comments:
I have that game saved in Favorites. :) I can't remember my high score, guess I'll have to waste a couple hours and get a new one. *grin*
And so far my personal best is 491.5 I'm averaging around 460 though.
*giggle* You said "score."
heh. You can get the little penguin to go farther on this one. *grin* First try was 555.1 and my best so far is 574.9.
Report back from where? I'm confused. Where are ya;ll finding a penguin?
Carey, click on the word Penguin in my original post.
Glowie, how'd you go that far?
Kim(weltek), pick one name already! Sheesh :) You must be feeling better.
I hit 544. But I can't do it again.
Did you get your mail?
I don't know Coco. I'll have to call DH and ask.
Quick granola bar break. I like my afternoon snack (and I'm justifying to Momma about not working on my dissertation at the moment).
Anyway, my two best so far are 588.8 and 574.8.
HD, Honey, I was just reminding of your resolutions. *grin*
577.4 !!!!!
498.6
Luckily, that's not my weight.
458.9...so far. I love bigfoot.
Thanks momma!
Happy B-day, Zombs!
Happy belated, Seana!
What happened to Monsty's blog?
566.8 on try number two.
157.5 on the last try. Oh yes I did. Envy me.
Monsty accidentally on purpose but purely by accident deleted her blog this afternoon.
On a totally unrelated note, my OT SS received her gift today! Yay! It shipped forever ago (to Canada) and UPS claimed it would be there before Christmas. I was worried because her family was going out of town the week following Christmas. And it arrived like the day after she left. But she's home, the box is there and life is okay.
And no, Coco. No parcel today.
LOL Carey! I had a few 0s.
588.8 was my highest score. In fact, I hit on the first try just now, and it is my new record.
Momma! My day was brought to me by the letter "mmmmmmmm"! All Stah is starting to make that noise and I know momma is goingto follow it!
Ack!!!
462.2
I've got no time for these addictive games, Momma. I have a story to tell.
:)
578.1 if anyone cares.
588.3 Wooooo hoooooo
Post a Comment