my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
*snort*Momma funny. Thank you and *SAMOOOOCH*
LMAO!
Ack!!!! Ack!!!!!!!How could you do that to me? I thought you were my friend. *snort*
See, that's what you get for making me share my favorite status with Boo.*sticks tongue out**smooch*
And you think that will make you my favorite?!?!?!?!?!?*giggle* I absolutely abhor (sp) that big fat cow. (note to the portly type: Big fat cow has nothing to do with her size, more to do with her mouth)
Why do you think I thought of you halfway thru the article and had to run over here, post that and then go finish reading? *grin*Port? Zombs likes port. Especially with those cherry kisses.
I just came back here to throw up. If I am going to have Star Jones induced vomitting or any other illness then I am doing it here.*gag*
*hands Carey a mop*
That Star thing was really mean. Ew. First the thought of eating headcheese, now this. Gack.
Make that story go away. Waaaaah!!!!
Oh my. That was disturbing on so many levels. I'll need your address Momma to send the bills for the therapy sessions.
Make the big fat cow disappear. PLEASE!!!!!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
*snort*
Momma funny. Thank you and *SAMOOOOCH*
LMAO!
Ack!!!! Ack!!!!!!!
How could you do that to me? I thought you were my friend. *snort*
See, that's what you get for making me share my favorite status with Boo.
*sticks tongue out*
*smooch*
And you think that will make you my favorite?!?!?!?!?!?
*giggle* I absolutely abhor (sp) that big fat cow. (note to the portly type: Big fat cow has nothing to do with her size, more to do with her mouth)
Why do you think I thought of you halfway thru the article and had to run over here, post that and then go finish reading? *grin*
Port? Zombs likes port. Especially with those cherry kisses.
I just came back here to throw up. If I am going to have Star Jones induced vomitting or any other illness then I am doing it here.
*gag*
*hands Carey a mop*
That Star thing was really mean. Ew. First the thought of eating headcheese, now this. Gack.
Make that story go away. Waaaaah!!!!
Oh my. That was disturbing on so many levels.
I'll need your address Momma to send the bills for the therapy sessions.
Make the big fat cow disappear. PLEASE!!!!!!
Post a Comment