Saturday, January 14

It's the weekend....

And it's 8:30 on a Saturday morning. I am home alone. I should be sleeping in. But no, I woke up at 6:45. Ugh. I've paid bills (how depressing), I've checked the blogs (some of you are quite silly), and now....the fun begins. In some order this weekend's chores include, but are not limited to the following:

Bathe the dog
Go to the bank
Dust the house
Clean the bathrooms
Sweep and mop the kitchen
Vacuum the living room
Go to Walmart
Go to the grocery store
Take Rotten2 to her friend's Pep Rally birthday party
Go to Petsmart
Go to Bath & Body Works (I have a coupon!)

Doesn't that sound like fun? *rolls eyes*

30 comments:

Bravie said...

I will have similar fun. It's 6:45 here and I have been up for an hour. I will be:
Waiting for the cable man until 10am
shower
go to BM store
go to Tower record
dust
clean bathroom
put away laundry
put up some newly acquired 49er stuff in 49er room
go through old clothes and bring to Goodwill
rearrange closet and make room for new shoes
I think that is all I have planned.
Oh, watch the movie Alexander because Glowie told me I have tow atch it right now.

~Nutz said...

I'd rather do all that than spend my entire day at Nutzboy's wrestling quad. (Which I should have left for by now, but I can't seem to move from this chair.) Thankfully, when I get home, football will be on and I will probably order a pizza!

~Nutz said...

I should add: It's not that I don't love going to watch my kid, it's just that the thing is all.freakin.day.

momma said...

The dog has been bathed, brushed and she is now chewing contentedly on a bone. Time for MY shower.

Oh, Carey? While you're at Tower Records, would you look for Jessica Andrew's CD with Summer Girls on it for Rotten2? Thanks.

Bravie said...

I would be more than happy to. *smooch*

momma said...

Great! Need anything from Bath & Body or Walmart? *smooch*

Bravie said...

I've only been to Walmart twice in my life so I wouldn't know what I need from there. As far as B&B I can always use vanilla scented anything.

momma said...

Only twice!?!?!? Oh shit. As much as I hate that store, I love it. Although, I'd be much happier if we had a Super Target instead.

Bravie said...

I have the Target stores all around me. The closes Walmart is something like 45 minutes away from me. Not worth the trip since I have 4 million Targets within 20 minutes of me.

momma said...

I can understand that. Walmart and Target are about 2 minutes apart in the nearest (20 miles or so) town from me.

Bravie said...

We thought we were getting a Walmart when they took out the KMart but instead we got Kohls. Which so far has not impressed me.

momma said...

Now see, I like Kohl's. I guess because it's the only "department" store within 40 miles. *snort* and they have CUTE kids clothes that aren't too high priced.

momma said...

Oh - I'm now showered, dressed, hair is done, make up is done and I'm debating on starting the errands.

Bravie said...

We have more department stores than what I can count. So Kohls doesn't impress me.

I? am still in jammies, waiting for cable dude. *pout*

Aislinn Sirk said...

I must go clean my hous. Someone please make me clean my house.

momma said...

Well, Petsmart, Walmart, the grocery store, and the birthday party are now done. I so do not want to clean my house.

Carey, did the cable guy ever show? Bob, is that house clean yet?

Immunegirl said...

Hi Momma!! *smooches*

Seana said...

So it's pretty much the end of the day.

How much fun did you have?

momma said...

I'm still cleaning, Seana. And not very much fun. Altho, it was nice to see some of the moms at the bday party. I haven't gotten a chance to talk to them in months!

momma said...

OH! I forgot to tell you all...while I was in Walmart this afternoon, I ended up in Breezy's line. Yep. Breezy was my cashier.

Bravie said...

Cable guy showed up. Found all kinds of problems and took forever to get me up and running.

I showered, spent $110 at the BM store, bought two DVD's (Eternal sunshine mind or whatever and Postcards from the Edge) and bought another of our collectible toys (The Slash doll from the spawn.com series)
I dusted and rearranged teh 49er room and i put away my laundry.
I didn't complete my list but I did pretty well.

Breezy works at Walmart, in Texas? *head tilt*

momma said...

I know, I was quite confused too. She sure didn't look old enough to have a daughter, either.

Bravie said...

So did she look like Breezy or was her name Breezy?

momma said...

Her name was Breezy.

Bravie said...

Has Breezy been lying to us like Monsty has? Monsty is a Chinese midget, ya know?

momma said...

I thought Monsty was a 14 year old D&D Freak who lusted after Paris Hilton?

Bravie said...

Who is also a Chinese midget.

momma said...

Oooooooooooooh. Gotcha.

Well, in this case, Breezy is an 18 year old pierced reddish/purplish haired brunette working the cash register at Walmart and isn't very friendly.

Rose said...

Whatcha doin' today?

Sonya said...

Will you buy me something? I love bath and bodyworks. LOL!