Well, our new receptionist came in this morning and said that she understands my obesssion with the 49ers after seeing pictures yesterday of my 49er room. So as a present, she brought me in a very cool 49er sweatshirt and told me that she was giving it to me as a present. I'm really liking the new girl. *grin*
What have I got!?!?! What have I got!?!?!? A crying office manager of a client's on my voicemail begging me to print her W2's for her. She don't feel good. *cough cough*
Is it an epidemic? Yesterday was a very bad day here. By the time I got to the salon for my haircut I was wound tighter than a friggin drum. The massaging of my head during the wash settled me down but even my hairdresser commented on how stressed I looked.
Effing idiots I work with. Every single last one of them. They've cut so many corners regarding paperwork that it's snowballing into a major problem. I've been telling them for years that all the corner cutting would cause problems but do they listen to me? Noooooooo! The worst part is that they all point fingers at me like it's my fault the computer inventory is effed up when, in truth, it's because of their corner cutting! *scream*
Okay, I'm done. I swear I need a bottle of Southern Comfort in my desk drawer.
16 comments:
but do they speak ENGLISH?!?!
linked from Sonya (you know the UNboring one).
ames
*points to my blog*
As I said, I've Got Nuthin'!
Is it dull Thursday or what, people? Lol! Sorry you have to work with idiots. Doesn't it make you feel that much smarter?
I work with my DH. It's a good thing I like him *grin*
Well, our new receptionist came in this morning and said that she understands my obesssion with the 49ers after seeing pictures yesterday of my 49er room. So as a present, she brought me in a very cool 49er sweatshirt and told me that she was giving it to me as a present. I'm really liking the new girl. *grin*
What have I got!?!?! What have I got!?!?!? A crying office manager of a client's on my voicemail begging me to print her W2's for her. She don't feel good. *cough cough*
Did you get in trouble due to someone's panic? Hopefully not.
Carey, she has a weird obsession with you. Milk it for all it's worth.
Breezy, here, have a drink.
I think I need a 49er sweatshirt. And a Steeler one.
Breezy, did you print whiney baby's W-2s?
That's what I said, Weltek. Well, not those exact words but something like that. *grin*
I got about the same thing you got, momma. Thankfully, there isn't an *actual* panic button.
Carey,
I think is like a fatal attraction to you. Are you sure your not into her? LOL!
I am soooooooo not into this chick. She can keep bringing me gifts though. *big grin*
*presses PANIC button*
Boredom. I don't know what to do with the kids anymore. Help!
Is it an epidemic? Yesterday was a very bad day here. By the time I got to the salon for my haircut I was wound tighter than a friggin drum. The massaging of my head during the wash settled me down but even my hairdresser commented on how stressed I looked.
Effing idiots I work with. Every single last one of them. They've cut so many corners regarding paperwork that it's snowballing into a major problem. I've been telling them for years that all the corner cutting would cause problems but do they listen to me? Noooooooo! The worst part is that they all point fingers at me like it's my fault the computer inventory is effed up when, in truth, it's because of their corner cutting! *scream*
Okay, I'm done. I swear I need a bottle of Southern Comfort in my desk drawer.
Me? I have a busted computer and a day spent restoring said computer and getting no work done.
People who poop in their own pants.
Post a Comment