my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
TamponsPenisVaginaOoobiesBoobiesBreastPee Pee*giggles*
*sits on the long day couch with Momma**giggles* at Boo
You could always write a "how we met" story.
Turn that frown upside-down, momma. It's a new year, and I want to see some new attitude around here.Try some crunches or some squats.
Ooooh, since Carey is here:OoobiesKnockersBoobiesAngelinaCharlizePussy Cats
Silly Boo *giggle* Or rather, should I call you Sargent Boo? Sorry Momma, I have nothing for you at this time. Boo seems to be doing a good job though LOL.
*giggles*Silly Boo. This is just one more reason I *heart* you.
I said AMUSING, Breezy dear.
*dumps stack of W2's and reports*Double check all the addresses and SS#'s. thankyou.
shhhhhh-don't tell anyone, but I have some tea in the lab-shhhhhTotal safety violation, but hey, I'm the one that will get cancer and die.
Hey Bob: Did you know that tea (especially black tea) can actually increase your fertility?
Entry in the international tongue twister database (http://www.uebersetzung.at/twister):AssameseBogakoi Bogoli Boholai Bohise Bolukat Biyoli Bela. There's a language called Assamese? Sweeeeeet.
care package arrive yet?
labor arrive yet?*ducks*
I would yell at you for the saftey violation Bob, but I am too busy putting on Chapstick in lab.
Not yet, Coco. (And Boo! Shame on you! *giggle*)And DH isn't home today for me to call and find out. Maybe it's waiting til you go into labor to show up. *ducks behind Boo*
So anything fun to do?
You?*grin*
*THUD*Um, okay.
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Tampons
Penis
Vagina
Ooobies
Boobies
Breast
Pee Pee
*giggles*
*sits on the long day couch with Momma*
*giggles* at Boo
You could always write a "how we met" story.
Turn that frown upside-down, momma. It's a new year, and I want to see some new attitude around here.
Try some crunches or some squats.
Ooooh, since Carey is here:
Ooobies
Knockers
Boobies
Angelina
Charlize
Pussy Cats
Silly Boo *giggle* Or rather, should I call you Sargent Boo?
Sorry Momma, I have nothing for you at this time. Boo seems to be doing a good job though LOL.
*giggles*
Silly Boo. This is just one more reason I *heart* you.
I said AMUSING, Breezy dear.
*dumps stack of W2's and reports*
Double check all the addresses and SS#'s.
thankyou.
shhhhhh-don't tell anyone, but I have some tea in the lab-shhhhh
Total safety violation, but hey, I'm the one that will get cancer and die.
Hey Bob: Did you know that tea (especially black tea) can actually increase your fertility?
Entry in the international tongue twister database (http://www.uebersetzung.at/twister):
Assamese
Bogakoi Bogoli Boholai Bohise Bolukat Biyoli Bela.
There's a language called Assamese? Sweeeeeet.
care package arrive yet?
labor arrive yet?
*ducks*
I would yell at you for the saftey violation Bob, but I am too busy putting on Chapstick in lab.
Not yet, Coco. (And Boo! Shame on you! *giggle*)
And DH isn't home today for me to call and find out. Maybe it's waiting til you go into labor to show up. *ducks behind Boo*
So anything fun to do?
You?
*grin*
*THUD*
Um, okay.
Post a Comment