my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
It's only 10:30 my time. I wish my day were half over. *pout*
See, another reason you should move to Texas.
I have about 3 1/2 hours left. Yeah! Also, I have leftovers to heat up tonight so no cooking to get in the way of the Gauntlet. I'm tired. I missed the first episode of the L Word last night and had to make it up on the later episode.
*pushes pile of payroll returns out of the way*Did someone say something?
Breezy's not working at Walmart today!
3 hours and counting
nothing new here. I still have as much left to do as when I got up this morning. *smooch* Momma!(oh, and Carey can't move until I meet her)
mm, you can move WITH Carey.
I'm on the count down for us, momma.2 1/2 hours
sounds good. Her and I might be hooking up, so maybe that will work out perfectly.
2 hrs to go
1 1/2 hrs to go
I leave at 4:30, Sonya, so I only have an hour to go.
1 hr for me1/2 hr for momma
Momma gets to go home now. I'm here for another 1/2 hour.
Shit, I better get packing if I'm moving to Texas.
So, when can I expect you?
Post a Comment
17 comments:
It's only 10:30 my time. I wish my day were half over. *pout*
See, another reason you should move to Texas.
I have about 3 1/2 hours left. Yeah! Also, I have leftovers to heat up tonight so no cooking to get in the way of the Gauntlet. I'm tired. I missed the first episode of the L Word last night and had to make it up on the later episode.
*pushes pile of payroll returns out of the way*
Did someone say something?
Breezy's not working at Walmart today!
3 hours and counting
nothing new here. I still have as much left to do as when I got up this morning.
*smooch* Momma!
(oh, and Carey can't move until I meet her)
mm, you can move WITH Carey.
I'm on the count down for us, momma.
2 1/2 hours
sounds good. Her and I might be hooking up, so maybe that will work out perfectly.
2 hrs to go
1 1/2 hrs to go
I leave at 4:30, Sonya, so I only have an hour to go.
1 hr for me
1/2 hr for momma
Momma gets to go home now. I'm here for another 1/2 hour.
Shit, I better get packing if I'm moving to Texas.
So, when can I expect you?
Post a Comment