I got everything on my list accomplished today except moving the pictures in the living room. That's probably not a bad thing though since DH is much better at hanging things straight than I am.
Took the kids to Walmart after school. They had $25 gift cards from DH's parents for Christmas and $10 from my aunt. Rotten1 purchased a WWE Wrestling ring and two new wrestlers (I think he's up to about 10 now) and a Karate DVD/mat/kicking thing. He's now broke. Sort of. He has $15 put back from before Christmas that he didn't spend. The little tightwad. Rotten2 bought several more pets for her Littlest Pet Shop stuff that she got for Christmas and a DoodleBear. I think she has $2-3 left of her money. She was apparently in a good mood as she even offered to buy her brother a Coke when we left the store!!!
I have heartburn. I never get heartburn. This is strange and quite uncomfortable.
Coco, we had no mail delivery today. Breezy, I'm waiting for that box. I have a book to send you too if I can remember to take it to work with me. Carey, how is Mayor Daddy Knockers doing?
10 comments:
Could you come to my house and do my list, please?
Pretty please?
With sugar on top even.
I have a list too. I just put away my Christmas decor. Now for the outside lights. ugh.
Argh! You had better get it today or I am going to call Canada Post and give them an earful.
I am going to clean my bathroom today, but first Mom and I are going to tromp around the mall looking for a sweater or two for her.
Mayor Knockers is doing much better. Thank you for asking. *smooch*
I will hang pictures some day. pffffttt sure I will.
I'll bring in the box to mail tomorrow. *grin*
I am putting off doing laundry. Lots of laundry.
Augie, only if there is cherry cheesecake involved.
Rose, I need one more Rubbermaid container before all of the Christmas decor is put away. Hopefully DH will be doing the outside lights today.
I am not allowed to hang pictures anymore. I tend to hammer and then step back and measure. And then hammer, and then step back. I figure if a picture is going to cover up all the holes anyway, what difference does it make?
Your kids are cute, Momma.
LOL Monsty! That's how I do it too.
Post a Comment