Wednesday, February 1

Your mission for today.....

is to say something nice to a fellow blogger.

And no, you cannot refuse to accept your mission.

It's Hump Day - so call it foreplay if you must.

72 comments:

Sonya said...

Claire,

You are truelly an awesome individual. I feel my life is better for ever getting to meet you and hang out with you. I love ya, girl!

Schnookie said...

Momma,

You have an amazing way of giving out advise to other peeps. It's always filled with widsom and lots of warmth. I truly admire you for that ability.

*smoooooooooooch*

Nookie <---admiring you from afar

momma said...

You silly peeps! I didn't mean ME...I meant other people. Like poor, dejected, picked on middle sistah or something.

Schnookie said...

*giggle*

Ummmmm, are we supposed to post our comments here or on their blogs?

momma said...

You may post them here or on your blog. That part is up to you.

*smooch*

I'll admit, I'm slightly jealous of the Monsty-Nookie meet. I'd love to meet both of you wonderfully amazing ladies.

Schnookie said...

Bob,

Despite my lack of linkage on your blog, I like you. I like silly people who abuse me.

Nookie <---- the unlinked

Glowie said...

Momma, you are one of the sweetest people in the world and my favorite thing about Texas. *smooch*

momma said...

Glowbug,

I do love you. Really I do. But dissing Matthew is bad. Really bad.

*smooch*

momma said...

Dear Bob -

You are extremely smart. The things you talk about occasionally absolutely make me feel like I still have a lot to learn.

*smooch*

~Momma

momma said...

Dear Augie,

Wherever you may be hiding at work, and even though you picked on poor, pitiful Carey yesterday, I *heart* you. Your sense of humor keeps me laughing.

*smooch*

momma said...

Dear Nookie,

I'm having quite the awful time coming up with something nice to say since Monsty has been bragging all over Blogland about your Cheesecake Factory meeting. *grin* Seriously, you do have social skills as you are quite the lovely lady and very interesting.

*smooch*

Bravie said...

Dear Carey,
You ar funny and wonderful. I can't believe that you put up with so much crap from your sistahs.

mm said...

Dear Zombs,

Thanks for always making me laugh. And thank you for believing in Bigfoot, not everyone has the ability to do that, and only truly, special, people can. ;-)

Love,
MM

kim (weltek) said...

Carey,
I think you have exquisite taste and your shoes are nice. (Gets one up on the new coworker)
Love & kisses,
Kim

Schnookie said...

Dear mm,

I have loved getting to know you here in blogland. You spice up our lives!!!

Love,
Nookie

kim (weltek) said...

Boo,
Your strength, courage & the wart on your butt are wonderful qualities. Don't let anyone tell you any different.
Love always,
Kim

kim (weltek) said...

Vols,
I'm hungry. Could you cook me something?
Thanks & love forever,
Kim
*really, that was a compliment*

Schnookie said...

Dear Carey,

The biggest thing I love about you is your strength. No matter how many times you get knocked down by your sistahs, you always get back up, stonger than evah. Like momma, you also have a great wisdom about you. And, you look smashing in a prairie dress *grin*

I do love you so much!!!!

Nookie

Bravie said...

I'm not buying that phony crap, Nookie.
Look up at Kim, now that's how to talk nice to me. Not after you have tried to kill me. pffffft.

Dear Lightsy,
You crack me up. You always make me laugh and I think you have a wonderful outlook and attitude.
*smooch*

I'll say my nice things to Tkit in private. *evil grin*

Schnookie said...

Dear Puffy & Seana,

You both are extremely generous with your gifts of blood and platelets. We should all be thankful there are people like you two who are so giving of yourselves. *smooooooooooooch*

Love,
Nookie

Bravie said...

Dear Breezy and Glow,
You are at least two sistahs who don't want to see me dead. For that I thank you and love you.

Schnookie said...

Dear MTW,

You are a very special man. I love that you share your time with us here in blogland. You have an awesome sense of humor and you come up with some of the most interesting blog topics. Topics that really make us search our memories and hearts. Thanks!!

Love,
Nookie

Schnookie said...

Dear Carey,

Pffffffffffft! :-)

Love,
Nookie

Sonya said...

MM-

I really enjoy your smut column when you post smut. Thanks for keeping up the great reputation and always keeping us intrigued. I think you rock!

Love,

Sonya

Schnookie said...

Dear Monsty,

Thank you for giving me one of the biggest gifts a person could give me. *smoooooooooooch*

Love,
Nookie

P.S. We get to hug for real in 3-1/2 days!!!! :-)

Schnookie said...

Dear Sonya,

Thanks for sticking around with all of us crazy people, despite not knowing us from the other place. I think you are a really fun lady.

Love,
Nookie

Sonya said...

Dear Nookie,

Thanks for letting me join in and letting my browse your blogs. I think you all are an awesome group of people to get to know.

Love,

Sonya

Aislinn Sirk said...

Dear MM,

Thank-you for the smut. It makes me blush and quickly close windows when coworkers wander by.

love

Bob

Schnookie said...

Dear Weltek,

I love your cheese treats, your interesting blog topics, and most of all, I love your fun personality. You are a breath of fresh air.

Love,
Nookie

Aislinn Sirk said...

Dear HD,

Um kinda thank-you for the man candy. It means that when I close MM's window when my boss wanders by, I'm looking at porn.

love Bob

mm said...

Dear Sonya,

What Nookie said. You've been a great sport getting to know people here, and I'm glad to have you in blogland.

Love,
MM

momma said...

SMUTTY SMOOCHES!?!?! Is that like with tongue and everything?

mm said...

Dear smut lovers,

Thank you for still liking me (you *do* right?) even though I post smutty things sometimes. Believe it or not, it makes me blush too!
I appreciate all the feedback I get on such topics, especially when I know it's hard for some of you to share your thoughts.

*smutty smooches*

Love,
MM

mm said...

Dear MTW,

Please disregard Nookie's letter. Although it sounds nice, I fear that she is trying to steal you from me.

Thanks,
MM

mm said...

Dear Momma,


Umm, would that be against the rules?

*regular smooch*

MM

mm said...

Dear Nutz, (since she isn't a smut lover)

You have the potential to be a wonderful friend. If you could back off my boyfriend, we would get along great. I *heart* you, either way!

love,
MM

momma said...

Smutty smooches are not against the rules. I just wanted to know what to expect so I can schedule the proper amount of time.

Schnookie said...

Dear Coco,

You are friends with Bob IRL. That alone is worthy of all our love (and sympathy) *grin*

I do love you Coco. You have such a beautiful family.

Love,
Nookie

Zombs said...

Dear Mm,

You were great last night. Where did you learn those tricks?

Meet me again by the decapitated snowman so we can have a "watcher".

Love
Bigfoot(thats not all you called Big last night!)

mm said...

*snort* @ Zomb...er, I mean "Bigfoot"

Last night *was* terrific! ;-)

~Nutz said...

Dear MTW,

I love you so much that I cannot wait to be your future second wife!

*smooch*

Love Always,
Nutz

~Nutz said...

P.S.

Dear MM,

I *heart* you too! ...but not enough to give up my man!

*smooches*

Nutz

Sonya said...

Since all of you want MTW so bad, can I have Vols? I know I'm not his type, but still....can I?

Zombs said...

*clips Sonya's wings*

Nope. I saw him first.

Sonya said...

*kicks Zombs*

That wasn't very nice!

thndrkttn said...

Dear Lights-

Thanks for letting me make out with your son in your closet.

Very truly yours-

T-kit

Immunegirl said...

Dear Momma,

Thank you for always giving me advice and saying nice things about me. You rock!

Dear Boo,
You are the coolest one here, because you like Duke. *grin*

Dear everyone else,

I love you all too, but I will have to wait until a little later in my experiment before I tell you all about it. :)

Bravie said...

LMAO @ Tkit. *snort*

Zombs said...

Dear Iggy,

You have the best experiments. I think you are the smartest bestest scientist I have ever known.

Love Zombs

thndrkttn said...

So, uh, Carey, do ya wanna do it in Momma's blog? C'mon. A change of scenery is nice.

Schnookie said...

Dear Luna,

I think you are one of the sweetest ladies around and truly cannot wait until I can meet you IRL to be able to give you a real hug. *HUGS*

Love,
Nookie

momma said...

You may only do that in my blog if you let me watch.

Schnookie said...

Dear T-Kittie,

I think you are gorgeous. Even if your face is glazed *grin*

Love,
Nookie

Bravie said...

You can watch, Momma. I have no problems with that at all.

*scooches closer to Tkit*

thndrkttn said...

Ahhh, you ladies totally crack me up. :)

Nookie being glazed only makes me sweeter. Right, Carey?

*grabs Carey and plants a big smooch on her*

Bravie said...

*licks lips* <---Tkit's, not my own

Very sweet. Mmmmmmmmm. *lick*

thndrkttn said...

And here I was thinking that if I posted that I was about to feel you up, it would be too much.

*plink*





That was the sound of Carey's bra being undone.

Bravie said...

*steps back, twirls bra around finger and flips it across the room*

*signals for Tkit to come towards me*

thndrkttn said...

Nice toss, Carey!

*jaw drop*

Oooooh. And spectacular um, 'other things' as well!

Bravie said...

*blush* Well, Thank you.
Now that I showed you mine...

Aislinn Sirk said...

Dear Zombs,

I used to like you and think you were the quirkiest, spittingly funny poster that ever had a thing for Bigfoot.

Now? You as dull and dead as some dull, dead stomped on groundhog.

Bob

Aislinn Sirk said...

Carey,

Thank-you for the show in not one but two blogs today.


Bob

Bravie said...

Thank Tkit. She was the inspiration. *grin*

Zombs said...

Bob,

Your have great experiments. You are the smartest scientest I have ever known.

You make my heart go Ba-BOOOM!

Love,
Zoomy Zombs

mtw said...

Dear Babes of Blogland,

Thank you for welcoming me into your circle of friends. I think you are all funny, caring, sexy, and smart - even the mere secretaries! ;-)

You provide me with laughs, a huge ego boost, good sound advice, and you give me hope. I love knowing there are so many good women like you out there! Really, truly, cross my heart!

Love,
Mark

arkie said...

Monsty,

You have one of the most caring hearts of anyone I have ever known.

~arkie

lights said...

Dearest Carey...

Thank you for saying such nice things. Your $10 is in the mail. *grin* Really.

*smoooches*

lights

Anonymous said...

Ack, I missed this.

Weltek: How did you know? *grins*

Iggy: Duke Rocks! JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ - I actually had a crush on a boy named JJ once.

Okay, on with the mission:

HD: Only you could appreciate my posting this here at this particular moment. You are a very special person to me. *smooch*

lights said...

Dearest T-Kitty...

*sticks fingers in ears and sings lalalalalala*

You're very welcome.

*smooches*

lights

lights said...

Dearest Blogbuddies...

Sorry I missed this yesterday. I wish I had time to tell each and every one of you how much you mean to me. Your sense of humour, the smut, the questions that make me think and remember and the general silliness is such a welcome break from Mean Jean and everyday life. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you all making me laugh and think.

love & hugs

lights

lights said...

*runs back in and plants a big smoooch on MTW then waves and giggles at Nutzy and mm*

Schnookie said...

Dear Arkie,

The thing I love the most about you is your honesty. You aren't afraid to show your vulnerability. You're a very sweet lady.

Love,
Nookie