
This is a picture I found on the internet of the same style truck - an 82 Ford F-150 step side. It looks identical to this except his is...yep...fire engine red. *grin* He bought it yesterday for $1000 and we've put about $150 in parts and $150 in TT&L into it and it is beautiful! *bigger grin* The best part? Full coverage insurance is $28.16 a month! *biggest grin*
I even told DH to watch his keys or I might just be taking his truck to work.
Edited because I'm a moron and the truck is a 1982 Ford, not an '85.
9 comments:
Nice truck Momma! I can just picture it in fire-engine red.
Must be nice to live somewhere without road salt to rust your vehicle away. An '85 truck up here would be one big pile of rust. I like the looks of a step-side truck but Dave doesn't. He isn't happy unless his truck has a full 8 foot bed. His excuse is that the snowmachine and 4 wheeler don't fit in a short box.
Congrats!
Nice truck! I can totally see you driving it too! :)
Heh, My second fiance has this truck. It was grey with a bug thingy on the front that said "Wild Thing" and a roll bar with huge lights on it. *grin* I loved driving that thing.
That should say had, well I guess he could still have it. *shrug*
My DH would be so. gellus.
I didn't think a car fit him. LOL!
Great deal on the truck.
Sounds like quite a deal! As lights said, it would be pointless to buy a truck from up here that old. That's why we get all excited when small dealers bring them up from the south. Thanks for not having snow (and thus salt) down there.
I love love love the older style step sides.
Although I am partial to Chevys.
Nice Nice Nice.
Glowie <--- pro-Ford
Post a Comment