It is very dry - the dryest year on record in over 50 years. And yes, she changed clothes. *rolls eyes* She's SUCH a girl.
Yes, Nutz, she had her hair cut about a week ago. She loves it short!!! It's so much easier for me to deal with in the mornings too. Just brush and go - don't have to do the ponytail/clips/whatever thing.
22 comments:
So cute! It looks so dry there though!
DId girl Rotten change clothes? I love their grins.
I have decided this year to get the kids pictures taken for Easter instead of Christmas.
Oh so cute! Did Rotten2 get her hair cut? It's adorable!
Love the pics. Very very nice.
*kiddiesmooches* to the two cuties.
It is very dry - the dryest year on record in over 50 years. And yes, she changed clothes. *rolls eyes* She's SUCH a girl.
Yes, Nutz, she had her hair cut about a week ago. She loves it short!!! It's so much easier for me to deal with in the mornings too. Just brush and go - don't have to do the ponytail/clips/whatever thing.
They are really growing up. I wouldn't even recognize them anymore.
Cuties they are!
Too funny that she changed her clothes. She is a girl! And I noticed the hair immediately. Very cute.
They are just so cute, Momma. And Rotten1 looks super tall.
They're so cute. Great pictures. *smooch*
They are so adorable Momma!
Love your backyard.
Is that a train headed your way in the background of that last pic? LOL.
Beautiful photos, Momma - especially your boy sitting in a tree.
Such cute kids! The look a lot like their mom. :-)
I'm still in shocked she cut her hair.
Awww! Great pics *and* it saved you money! They are adorable Momma!
LOL Nookie! That's actually the neighbor's tree house.
There's trees in Texas?
I thought it was all grasslands and oil lakes.
Bob,
We have ever terrain there is. There is lakes, oceans, beaches, farm land, mountains, valleys, hills, flat land, country and city. LOL!
Yay!!! So cute!!!
*smooches the Rottens*
Wow. They are ADORABLE! I don't even understand how you can call them Rotten after seeing the pics. :-)
Rotten girl must take after mommy.
*smooch*
I love picture # 1 the best! It could be a magazine cover.
Sure wish my backyard looked like that instead of all that white shit!
Cute, cute, and more cute! *hugs for the Rottens*
Happy Hump Day!
I LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment