Saturday, February 25

*peeks head in*

*looks around*

*tiptoes through blog land*

*runs back into hiding*

---------------------------

Sorry I've pretty well disappeared on you guys. It's not intentional, I promise. Unfortunatly, real life has been a bitch the last couple of weeks. DH is back to himself, the kids are at their dad's for the weekend, I've completed the car window shopping for today, and I'm putting off the housework that is screaming to be done.
*smooch*

9 comments:

Puffy said...

Just wanted to be first to say "hi." *wink*

mtw said...

Every good *smooch* deserves a *smooch* back. :-)

Anonymous said...

*smooch* to you.

I'm at the office today, a Sunday, just trying to catch up a little. We have a class here tomorrow, and I want to make sure I have everything done ahead of time.

Bravie said...

You just don't like us anymore, do you? :(

Immunegirl said...

You're gone? Hmm. Well, I've missed you very much even though I haven't been around much either.

*smooooooooches*

kim (weltek) said...

HI momma! I've been missing you! I was cocktailing today & thought of you...I have some strange homemade ("filtered") vodka at the bar this afternoon. Whheeee!

Swami said...

Hi, Momma.

I am barely around on weekends or I would have said "hi" sooner!

momma said...

Well, DH bought a truck this weekend. It's a cute older Ford - he really likes it and it was CHEAP! Yay!

Breezy said...

Can you come do my housework for me? Pretty please!!!!!!