How is your week going? Been crazy busy at work again this week plus with Rotten1's birthday...Whew! Tonight, I have the house to myself with DH at work and the Rottens at their grandma's. I think I'll be soaking in a tub, doing a mini-pedicure and playing online while watching Lost. Who wants to play online with me?
*smooch*
20 comments:
I think I'm going to go home and drink myself to sleep. *grin*
Did ya know Lost is a repeat?
Oh goody! You'll be primed for playtime then.
*smirk*
No, Kim! Say it ain't so!
Lost - oh this is just Wednesday isn't it. I was thinking the Suvivor was on tonite.
Damn Wednesday's - useless day!
They're repeating the pilot episode tonight, Momma. I am getting damn sick of their schedule. It's really making me lose interest in the show. Fast. *rolls eyes*
(Happy Belated Birthday to Rotten1!)
I agree, jen. I like the way 24 does it with delaying the start of the season.
All shows should follow 24's lead.
Tonight is a go out for pedicure night for me. Yeah! Sorry I won't be able to play. You could meet me for pedicures?
I'll be watching my younger cousin tonight, so I can't play! *pout*
I just poured my first vodka drink. Want a sip?
Vodka? Ick.
Got any Jack or rum?
I'll be playng hockey so I can't play. *pout* Oh wait, hockey IS playing! :D
So how was your evening alone?
I've been so busy! I don't watch Lost. I hear it's really good, but I haven't been able to stick with it after a couple minutes. Oh well.
Glad to be back for a little minute, anyway.
I agree with Kim! I wish that every network would switch over to the Fox schedule and give us continuous new programs for popular shows instead of yanking us around with repeats.
Hope you had a good evening despite the repeat.
Hey Momma! How did the mini-pedicure and tub soak go? I've been contemplating a nice jacuzzi lately.
I have a jacuzzi soaker tub in my ensuite bathroom and in the 15 years we've been in this house I've probably used it about 25 times. I'm just not a tub person. I really enjoy it when I do get in there. I light some candles, turn down the lights, make myself a drink and go relax but it all just seems like so much effort. I'd rather play online.
*smooch*
Have a good weekend!
Hi momma!
Have a nice weekend too, momma.
Lights, I would kill for an ensuite jacuzzi! Regular tubs don't appeal to me much, but a nice jacuzzi is an entirely different beast!
Post a Comment