Wednesday, February 8

I'm hungry

I didn't eat breakfast this morning because...well, I don't normally eat breakfast. Yes, I know, it's the most important meal of the day. But, at 6 am, food is just not an appealing thought. Blech. And normally, I don't even think about food until around 10:30-11 am anyway. But today? I'm hungry and it's only 9. I'll never make it til lunch. So, between the Coke machine, the coffee maker, the hot chocolate, and our vending machine...what should I eat/drink? Or, will you send me some of your breakfast?

21 comments:

Schnookie said...

I'm also hungry.

I end up just drinking more coffee hoping that curbs the hunger pain. A hot chocolate sounds good though. I think we have some in our kitchen.

*loud stomach grumble*

Aislinn Sirk said...

I just finished off some oatmeal.

I also cannot eat first thing in the morning. It makes me feel gaggy. But by 10 I need a nice snack or I get VERY sad and grumpy.

Bravie said...

Let's all go for breakfast. I'm hungry too. All I have is coffee.

mm said...

I'm having a peach. Or shredded wheat. Haven't decided yet. Breakfast never appeals to me either.

Bravie said...

I want a sausage McMuffin. Can we go to McDonald's? Purty please?

momma said...

I want an Egg McMuffin, so yes we can go! Except you'll have to go for us. Breakfast is over in TX

Sonya said...

You want to take a break and meet up at IHOP?

momma said...

I'd love to, but I'm broke. The Egg McMuffin is about all my budget allows this week.

Sonya said...

I'm broke this week to. What is up with that? My tax refund should be here soon. YEAH! I brought a sandwich for lunch and about to dig in.

Schnookie said...

Breakfast at McD's is over here also. I'd love to have an omelate at the IHOP.

My lunch menu: Oatmeal, banana and yogurt. *blech*

momma said...

Payday is Friday. I need to finish our taxes tonight. Ick. Uck. Bluck.

Lunch is looking like Arby's Roast Beef sammiches.

kim (weltek) said...

*shares half my lean cuisine* I have extra food today. I hope you like mac & cheese.

Bravie said...

Will you do my taxes too? If you do, I'll buy breakfast.

momma said...

You have state taxes, don't you? Ick. Double ick. Talk to the accountant Breezy Doll.

thndrkttn said...

I know I am a little late but I'll have a Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit please. Oh gawd, what I wouldn't give for one of those!

Monstah said...

Momma, I love your children. Looks like neither of them miss a trick!

Anyhoo, I am a COMPLETE breakfast person so I cannot understand how people skip the meal.

Not knowing what is in your vending machine, I would drink the hot chocolate for the calcium (if it has it, which I think it probably does) and if by chance you think something in your vending machine has fiber and protein, I would go for that too.

mm said...

I had a peach for breakfast, then met DH for lunch at Panera Bread. Had the broccoli soup *yum*

Bravie said...

You think I'm gonna bug Breezy to do my taxes during tax season? *gasp* she must save all her niceness for you during this time. She frightens me during this time. *giggle*

lights said...

I know the feeling Momma. We leave the house at 6am and I have no time for breakfast even if I did have the inclination.

We stop at Tim Horton's every morning for Dave's coffee and I get a blueberry muffin to be eaten at 10am. Some mornings I force myself to wait, others I have to just give in to the rumblings.

If someone decides to make a run to Mickey D's, I'll have an Egg McMuffin and two hash browns please.

Anonymous said...

I ate a piece of cold pizza for breakfast today. I forgot about a meeting with someone and wondered who the heck was pulling up to my office. Ooops.

When he left, I had to dig up something left over from last night.

Coco said...

I have homemade granola. Want some?

*smooch*

And when Bob says sad and grumpy, she means "homicidal."

Oh.. I have another Bob File..