Today is our 1 year anniversary. We aren't doing anything special, just another day for the most part. DH is getting a nearly new riding lawn mower though. It's also Father's Day and Larry's neice's 16th birthday. The kids opted to stay with us for the weekend, even though, once again, they should be at their dad's. *shrug*
DH just called me from Walmart. Apparently Rotten2 has found a tank top that I need, but they weren't sure what size to get. I can't help but laugh.
Tomorrow, I have a doctor's appointment. Wish me luck and good thoughts.
Now, for the question....I'm debating on buying Rotten1 a new Playstation2. He's been in the Dark Ages with his Playstation1 for years. But...if I do this without it being a birthday or special occasion, I feel like I should do something similar for Rotten2, especially since she'd be the only one (DH, her brother, her) that doesn't get something new. But what the hell does a 6 year old girl need? She's got more toys than effing Toys R Us.
9 comments:
Good luck at the Doctor. *evil eye* Is everything okay?
Yep, I think you do need to buy Rotten2 something. Nothing sucks more as a kid than everybody else getting a present and not you. :(
Get her a litle brother or sister!
*evil laughter*
Of course Rotten2 needs her own gift. A variation on something she already likes usually works. My DD could not have too many My Little Ponies, or too many stuffed kitties.
It is good when your children collect something. You always have a default present.
Happy Anniversary!
Good luck at the Dr.
Yes to the gift for Rotten2.
LOL @ Survey. :-)
Get her a pony or a dog or a rabbit or a hamster.
*smooch* Hope everything is ok. I'm still waiting to hear if I'm just old or there is something.
The great thing when they're younger, they don't care about the price. So you can get her a small toy and she'll be just as happy. DD collects Beanie Babies, so like Swami said getting a default gift for her is soooooo easy.
Happy Anniversary. For some reason it feels like you've been married more than a year.
Yes, Rotten2 needs something. Anything, but something.
Doctor? Whassup? And Good Luck!
Happy belated anniversary, Momma! Like everyone said, she needs a present, for sure. Let us know what you end up doing, ok? Also, keep us posted on the doctor's appointment, too!
Yesterday was my sister's anniversary too! I'll never forget your anniversary because for whatever reason I always remember hers. I don't remember my mom's. I remember my mom and dad's but that's kind of irrelevant now. heh.
I hope the doctor appointment went/is going well. *smooch*
Take her shopping and let her pick something out?
Post a Comment