Friday, September 1

*nervous*

Remember those three "friends" I have living in my left oobie? They are being evicted on Tuesday by unanimous vote. Sequester shall be a lab somewhere far, far away from my oobies.

Wish me luck, say a prayer, hope like hell I get good drugs because I'm going to have to wear a bra 24-7 for ten days after this.

17 comments:

Puffy said...

Good luck: check
Positive prayers: check
Bye-bye oobie aliens: check

mm said...

{{hugs}}

Everything will be fine.

*sending good vibes*

Seana said...

*big hugs*

*good thoughts*

Zombs said...

Good Luck Mommacita!

Make sure you get treated like a Princess too!

Anonymous said...

Lots of good luck and vibes and wishes and prayers.

When I had mine removed, it wasn't too bad. And the doctor cut right around the areola, so you really can't see the scar.

*smooches*

~Nutz said...

*sends good oobie vibes to momma*

{{{hugs}}}

Swami said...

Lots of luck, Momma!
And a great big hug.

I hope you have a nice comfy bra for sleeping. I hate sleeping in a bra!

Glowie said...

*hug*
Good thoughts and good vibes and much love are being sent your way.
*love*

Yucky on the 24/7 bra but necessary. Like Swami said, make sure you find a (some) good and comfortable one(s). *also sending good drug vibes your way*

Bravie said...

Stay strong, Momma. We're here to send good vibes. *smooooches*

Breezy said...

Go get yourself a t-shirt bra. They have no wires no stitching and should be comfortable enough to sleep in. I think they're at either Target or Kohls.... actually they're Hanes so they could be anywhere. *smooch*
Lots of good luck, prayers, well wishes, all that to you. *hug* Maybe you'll get your package and it'll help you smile a little. *smooch*

Surveysez said...

All will be fine, and we look forward to hearing of your drug induced dreams!

Seana said...

It's Tuesday.

Good thoughts to you.

Swami said...

I'm serving a Tuesday Happy Thoughts special, sunny-side up!

Schnookie said...

*BIG HUGS* I'm a little late here but I'm keeping you in my thoughts Momma.

~Nutz said...

Thinking of you today!

kim (weltek) said...

*hugs* I hope all goes/went well today. Wish I could be there to help take care of you! Tell your DH to spoil you. We said so.

Bravie said...

How are things in boobyville?